Resources (page 4)
Browse By Subject
Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
Latest Member Resources
Social Anxieties in Shakespeare s Imagined City SpacesAdam Hansen notes that it is due to the factors and conditions of London at the time of his writing that Shakespeare s pla...
But Its Not Shakespeare: (De)Constructing Aspirations of Authenticity, from Irving to Granville Barker
But It s Not Shakespeare : (De)Constructing Aspirations of Authenticity, from Irving to Granville BarkerProductions of Shakespeare are regularly met with complaint against t...
As the title suggests, The Remains of the Day examines the last stretch of the protagonist s life. Time, and the opportunities life presents, are referenced through the seasons, tim...
Othello is a tragedy full of shock, bemusement, and peripeteia. In Iago, Shakespeare has created a character whose contempt for virtue results in all the main characters either dyi...
Validation of new image-derived arterial input functions at the aorta using 18F-fluoride positron emission tomography.
AbstractOBJECTIVES: (i) To validate two new image-based methods for finding the plasma arterial input function (AIF) and evaluate the performance of these and two similar techniques a...
Validation of image-derived arterial input functions at the femoral artery using 18F-fluoride positron emission tomography.
AbstractINTRODUCTION: The use of image-derived arterial input functions (IDAIF) for the dynamic quantification of bone metabolism using 18F-fluoride positron emission tomography 18F-P...
Comparison of six quantitative methods for the measurement of bone turnover at the hip and lumbar spine using 18F-fluoride PET-CT.
AbstractAIM: The aim of this study was to evaluate the relationship between different quantification methods used for the measurement of bone plasma clearance (K(i)) using F-PET at th...