Resources (page 4)
Browse By Subject
Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
Latest Member Resources
Brian Garvey`s "Absence of Evidence, Evidence of Absence, and the Atheist`s Teapot" critiques the teapot argument advanced by Bertrand Russell and Richard Dawkins. This argument...
Does the existence of the world need an explanation? Discuss with reference to any one version of the cosmological argument.
Cosmological arguments aim to show that the universe is a contingent thing the existence of which is explained by a necessary being identified by theists as God. The version of the...
The logical problem of evil no longer presents a challenge for religious believers, but the evidential argument from evil cannot be overcome. Discuss.
The logical problem of evil and evidential argument from evil are deductive and inductive arguments respectively. The former aims to disprove theism by showing a priori that its co...
The nature and value of 4C Thinking and how this framework can be made useful to students in their learning and their lives.
The 4C Thinking (4CT) framework for group philosophical enquiry has been influenced by educationalists and philosophers such as Vygotsky, Piaget and Dewey, but in this essay I shal...