Child Development Resources
Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
You have noticed your child is excessively angry. They throw tantrums or get aggressive physically and verbally. Their big blowing up reaction on small events arises a billion questio...
1. Balance work and home life - Having a balance between work and home boosts self-esteem as you`re not always worrying about neglecting your responsibilities in any area, making y...
Here are a few Bach Flower Remedies which can help with various issues your child may have with the forthcoming season of exams:Difficulty concentrating and retaining the information ...
I am often asked what key areas I focus on when helping children learn. I get asked questions like, "Do you read with them regularly and make them answer comprehension questions? Do y...
Do you have children? Do you have more than one child? Are they the same? If you are reading this the chances are you said, yes, yes, no. Sir Ken Robinson, in an excellent talk th...
All areas of children development are enhancing through their play activities. They develop socially emotionally cognitively and physically, as they play children come to understand m...
See All Resources View All Subjects
Children are amazing. While you are still unpacking, they seem to be learning the new language and culture through the air. One of the best things about moving to a new country is...