Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
Tariku Bayisa Bedasa
This research focused on preparing hydrogels with controlled drug release properties to control gastrointestinal tract bacterial infection. Chitosan (CS) and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP...
Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
KS3 Chemistry by Atif Choudri, BScAgenda• Atoms• Elements Introduction• Elements Contd.• Compounds• Mixtures• Exercises Atoms• Atoms are the basic building blocks of m...
REDOX REACTIONSMany chemical reactions are redox reactions, where reduction and oxidation occur at the same time. Traditionally, oxidation was gain of `oxygen`, such as complete combu...
Formula of a hydrated salt
Determination of formula of hydrated magnesium sulfate.Definitions:Water of crystallisation refers to water molecules that form an essential part of the crystalline structure of a com...
Independent and Dependent Variables
Independent and dependent variables are identified before an experiment begins and results from an experiment are usually plotted in a graph. They are needed as part of GCSE and A Lev...
Distinguish between Alkanes and Alkenes
One of the most common tests in organic chemistry in Year 11 and in particular at Year12 is to tell the difference between an alkane and alkene. In a test-tube containing about 1cm3 o...
An atom is a complex arrangement of negatively charged electrons arranged in defined shells about a positively charged nucleus. This nucleus contains most of the atom`s mass and is co...
The Wonders of Chemistry: Unlocking the Secrets of the World Around Us
Chemistry is a fascinating field of study that helps us understand the properties and reactions of the chemicals that make up the world around us. As a GCSE or A-level student, studyi...
Structure of matter
What is matter? Is a glass with some water in it half empty or full? Actually, neither is correct. The glass is completely full, half full of water and half full of air. What is air...
See All Resources View All Subjects
A solution of Lithium Fluoride is separated using electrolysis. During this process the lithium ions are attracted to the cathode where they gain electrons to form lithium atoms. Thi...