Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
Latin Resource List
The Cambridge Latin Course (CLC) has an awful lot to answer for, not least the line Caeciius est in horto ( Caecilius is in the garden ), the dimly-remembered phrase often quoted...
This is one of the most difficult questions in the exam, because it requires both linguistic knowledge and a literary appreciation of the text. In question 2a of Section B in the curr...
How did Ovid challenge Roman values of masculinity in Amores I?Masculine identity was a dominant concern for Roman male: the ideal of a strong manly figure was seen as forming th...
It seems to be a trend in current classics teaching to provide as little grammar instruction as possible, on the grounds that it supposedly detracts from students` enjoyment of the su...
Which aspects of Cicero's attack on Verres do you find most effective in the sections of the speech you have studied? (10) In section 53 Cicero portrays Verres as a plunderer of th...