Neuroscience Resources (page 2)
Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
Neuroscience Resource List
I am currently half way through my second year of a three year PhD at UCL. I applied to this course last year and was advised to apply again this year. My work in Dr Joerg Albert's...
The main ingredient in cannabis, D9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), can elicit acute psychotic reactions in healthy individuals and precipitate relapse in schizophrenic patients. However,...
Social anxiety due to rejection sensitivity (RS) exacerbates psychosis-like experiences in the general population. While reduced dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (dACC) activity duri...
Retrograde signals are diffusible, secreted, or membrane bound factors that transmit information from the post- to presynaptic membranes of a synapse. They have long been recognised a...
Background Macro- and micro-structural neuroimaging measures provide valuable information on the pathophysiology of Huntington`s disease (HD) and are proposed as biomarkers. Despite ...
There has been much research conducted over the years in the field of Neuroscience in relation to the brain and in what states it becomes most effective. Authors include Joseph Ledoux...
Answer: No, we use all of it, Even when we`re asleep. There is a common myth that humans only use a small percentage (usually around 10%) of our brain, and the rest lays dormant. ...