Music History Resources
Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
Music History Resource List
Cultural Capital: The Value of CreativityThe theory of cultural capital proposes that social status can transcend the economic class system by applying value to non-financial assets ...
This article is an investigation into Mozart s improvisation and ornamentation practice, with a particular focus on the relevancy of this research to the performance of Mozart`s fiv...
W.C. Handy " the weirdest music I had ever heard" .Blue - best explains the mood of Negro slaves in White America, what they managed to express through the music blues music. It was f...
Discuss and demonstrate the experimental nature of Verdi's opera Rigoletto (1851), particularly in terms of dramatic realism, subject material, libretto, characterisation and formal c...
Give an account of the genesis, historical context and the various versions of Messiah during Handel's lifetime. Historical Background George Frideric Handel, born in Halle, Germany...
Outline the central themes and principal musical characteristics of Benjamin Britten's Opera Billy Budd Billy Budd, Benjamin Britten's sixth opera, with libretto by E. M. Forster a...