Tutor Hunt Resources
- How to start tutoring at Tutor Hunt
- How to find a tutor at Tutor Hunt
- The Benefits of a Scientific Education
- What is the importance of academic subjects in everyday life?
- The Benefits of Studying English
- Extra curricular activities
- The importance & benefits of private tutoring
- Good revision techniques
- Tracking student progress
- Finding a secondary school to suit your child
- Possible options after completing GCSEs
- Tips on choosing the right university
- How to find the right tutor
- Tutoring tips
- Methods to help you improve your dyslexic child's reading
- The importance of education in future life
What is a Trust and What Are The Main Types of Trust
What is a trust? A trust is a legal arrangement where one person owns an asset but holds it for the benefit of another person. The legal owner of the asset is called the trustee. The ...
What Are the Three Methods of Changing the Distribution of an Estate?
The first method for changing the distribution of an estate is by using a deed of variation: beneficiaries can agree between themselves to change the distribution of an estate by ente...
The Inheritance Tax Threshold (The Nil Rate Bands)
The inheritance tax threshold is £325,000 (the nil rate band). This means that, if the total taxable value of the deceased’s estate is less than £325,000, the estate doe...
The Categories of Trust for Inheritance Tax Purposes
The inheritance tax treatment of trusts depends on what category the trust is in. This article sets out the different types of trust for inheritance tax purposes and the requirements ...
Cohabitants How to Claim Ownership of Your Home
If cohabitants have validly declared their respective interests in the property, then that will determine what interest each cohabitant has. However, if they have not validly their re...
Impact on Human Rights Act 1998
Section 3 of the Human Rights Act 1988 says that as far as possible to do so legislation must be read and given effect in a way which is compatible with the European Convention on ...
Why Study A Level Law
Tutoring ResultsWhy Study Law A Level?by Kate [contact detail removed] March 23Law is a fascinating subject. It is incredibly varied but beyond that it can enable you with skills tha...
This article seeks to examine the legal implications of the inclusion of the term beauty , as regards the built environment, in the National Planning Policy Framework ( NPPF ...
Continuity or change?
Para. 1.6 of the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government s Planning for the Future White Paper1 ( the White Paper ) states that vision has been buried under lay...
See All Resources View All Subjects
3. Corporate Manslaughter While Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 affords a superior basis of liability to the unwieldy common law offence that preceded it ...