I`m a graduate from Durham Unviersity and I have a PGCE in maths from UCL.
I have over 8 years experience tutoring and teaching students and specialise in working with students for their GCSE maths on both the higher and foundation tiers.
I make sure my sessions are targeted to meet the specific needs of my students; so that every minute is used to help them progress and reach their goals.
Whether you are looking for weekly classes, in-depth revision sessions over a couple of days or confidence boosting pre-exams sessions, I am a highly experienced and professional tutor who can help.
I also offer a 10% discount when more than 10 lessons are bought in advance.
- 4 years teaching maths with Teach First in London and Mexico City
- Experience supporting students with special needs
- Experience supporting student applications to Russel group universities
- Currently tutoring students for 11+ maths entrance exams
- Currently tutoring students for GCSE maths higher and foundation online and in person.
- I have over 100 hours experience tutoring online
- Masters in Leadership from UCL
- PGCE in Maths from UCL
- BA History from Durham University 2.1
- A at A Level Maths, English and History ( before A*s were an option)
- Distinction on the Advanced Extension Awards for English and History
I am also available for short term home-stay periods in the UK or abroad. I will be available over Christmas,February half term, Easter, May half term and the summer holidays, so please get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
Please note almost all of my tutoring is online via Skype or Facetime. Dont be put off by this!! It allows for flexibility & efficiency for both parties. Clear communication from both sides makes this a highly effective way of learning with minimal disruption and no wasted travel time!
Availability: Weekday afternoon, evenings and weekends.
Willing to travel: 30 miles
Experience: I have taught tutored children through 7+, 11+, GCSE foundation and higher mathematics.Contact this Tutor
I am also able to tutor small groups of children, have a PGCE and taught full time in UK secondary schools for 4 years.