The University of Hull
Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
Information about Patrick
I am an experienced tutor in MATHEMATICS, STATISTICS and ICT. I am offering private tuition at GCSE and GCE A-level :
Core Mathematics - C1, C2, C3, C4;
Further Mathematics - FP1, FP2, FP3;
Statistics -S1, S2, S3, S4;
Decision - D1, D2
and help at UNIVERSITY COURSEWORK level.
I help researchers in STATISTICAL ANALYSIS and INTERPRETATION (PROJECTS AND DISSERTATIONS). I help students in solving past question papers.
I am patient and I offer a relaxed way of teaching. I can adjust my teaching according to the needs of the student. I charge at a competitive rate of only £20 per hour (THIS DEPENDS ON SUBJECT LEVEL AND LOCATION OF STUDENT). CRB checked tutor
Areas of interest:
* Data Collection and Cleansing via- (1) questionnaire, (2) statistical survey/ structured interview, (3) experiment
* QUANTITATIVE and QUALITATIVE (Categorical) data analysis
* Expert in reading Statistical Tables- Chi Square Tables,Student t distribution tables, Standard normal distribution tables, F distribution tables etc
* Probability Distributions
* Statistical Hypothesis, Tests (PARAMETRIC AND NON-PARAMETRIC STATISTICAL TESTING) and Confidence intervals
* Multivariate and bivariate regression and Correlation
* Demography and population studies
* Statistical quality and process control
* Time Series analysis
* Queuing Models
+ Get TRAINED to USE Statistical Analysis Packages: SPSS, MINITAB and R
+ Get TRAINED to USE Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
+ Database and Internet-based Information Systems, SQL, PHP, XML/DTD, XSLT
+ JAVA Programming (OOP, GUI, Event handling, etc).
+ Data structures, +Algorithms
+ Apache Server set-up
+ Computer for Beginners + Computer related subjects for GSCE, A-Levels and Bachelors in Computer Science.
+ I design and develop websites using XHTML, CSS and DOM Scripting (Java) with valid codes, mostly hand coded and complying with the W3C standards.
+ Computer system health check and Random Access Memory (RAM) installation & Upgrade
For further information please contact me by [contact detail removed]
Availability: I am available from Monday to Friday, including weekends. Please call me first and book for appointment.
Willing to travel: 20 miles
Experience: * Part-Time Lecturer (Statistics) (3 years)
* Mathematics Teacher (GCE and A-Levels) (3 years).