- Native speaker of German with extensive experience in teaching German at every level, from complete beginners to supervision of PhD thesis.
- Rare combination: native speaker AND a thorough understanding and appreciation of how the language works and of its likely challenges for English speakers.
- Was awarded The Institute of Directors' Award for "Innovation in Teaching" for a new course of specialist German for Engineers and Scientists.
- Set up and am still running a German Club at a local Primary School, teaching language through games and fun activities.
- CRB checked
- native-speaker equivalent competence in English
Availability: Flexible. By arrangement.
Willing to travel: Home Only
Experience: - 14 years University Lecturer in German at the University of Strathclyde, teaching the full range: from beginner's classes to thesis supervision, covering language, literature, history, politics, linguisticsContact this Tutor
- 10 years experience private tutoring in German, English, Latin and Mathematics.