Enthusiastic native Spanish Qualified Teacher and Educational Psychologist willing to help you enhance your language skills!
In Dublin I discovered my vocation as teacher of Spanish, activity that Iīve continued carrying out back in my country. Later travels, professional and educational experiences made possible to get closer to other cultures and realities as well as to enrich myself in a personal level developing a confident, resolute and enterprising personality.
I am a committed, positive and enthusiastic professional. I aim to transmit to my students my enthusiasm for teaching and learning my language. I encourage them to make the most of every lesson boosting their confidence so that we can work together pursuing the targets set.
At the same time, and very important, I provide them with tips and tools in order to enable them to make also progress on their own.
Summary of my teaching approach:
- Discussing goals with students in a first session offering advice and planning lessons accordingly.
- Displaying interesting and engaging lessons according to interests and needs.
- Encouraging students to use the language in all its forms (reading and comprehension, writing and speaking),but being flexible and adapting lessons following studentīs requirements.
- Using different materials and resources, designed by myself or taken from different sources, and always personalizing them attending to students demands.
- Powerpoints for topic expositions, grammar explanations or interactive activities when working with groups.
Availability: Weekdays and weekends
Willing to travel: 8 miles
Experience: I have been offering tuitions of Spanish (my mother tongue) as a foreign language for over 4 years. Lessons have been aimed to students (one to one and groups)of all ages, levels and with different goals (Spanish for holidays, academic purposes, intensive Spanish courses, conversation practice, GCSE - A Level preparation exams,DELE, adult learners ...).Contact this Tutor
I also offer online lessons via Skype.