Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
DAV Higher Secondary School
D A V Higher Secondary School, Chennai
DAV Senior secondary school
Information about Sherin
I am Sherin. I have completed my Electrical and Electronics Engineering (passed with First Class).
I love taking up any opportunity to work with young children. I started tutoring from my school days. I believe a good teacher can make learning a good experience.I have worked with children in all capacity. I had the opportunity to work as Higher Level Teaching Assistant across the Maths and Science Department(academic year 2013-14) at The King`s College, Guildford, UK.
I have also worked as a life skill trainer for a period of 2 years delivering a Leadership Training program for School students.
I worked at Growing Stars Inc as a Maths Consultant for grades 1-7 for two years (with over 33 sessions /week across ET, CT, and PT).
If you are looking for knowledgeable, patient, hard-working, self-motivated tutor, you have reached at the right place.
First session is free and good enough for me to assess the student, I am to work with. This will allow me to customise the following session.
Fee is negotiable.(conditions apply)
Availability: Weekdays : 6-11:30 am GMT, 4:30-8:30 pm GMT
Weekends :3:00 - 8:30 pm GMT
Willing to travel: Home Only
Experience: - Worked for PeoplePro Intl. Ltd., Bangalore as Senior facilitator (Life Skills) at Navajeevan Bethany Vidyalaya, Trivandrum.
- Worked at Kings College, Guildford (United Kingdom) as Higher Level Teaching Assistant for Science and Mathematics.(Yr7-Yr13,Btec Diploma).
- Specialised in teaching and contributing to the development of children with special education needs, primarily children from varied and difficult personal circumstances, instilling a deep sense of value in themselves, enabling students to feel included and successful.
- Well experienced in providing coaching to students at the secondary and higher secondary grades.
- Successfully completed Support Staff training course at the prestigious George Abbot Training School, Guildford, United Kingdom. As part of the training, I underwent work placement at The Holy Trinity Junior School (for primary) and at George Abbott School (for secondary), in the Maths and Modern Foreign (MFL) department.
- Volunteered in Holy Trinity School, Guildford (United Kingdom), to support children in their literacy sessions. I contributed to the Parent Teacher Association as a class parent representative, organising events, raising funds and supporting classrooms.