Rami has disabled his/her profile. You can not contact this Tutor at this time.
The University of Warwick
Information about Rami
TEN ADDITIONAL TUTORHUNT 5-STAR REVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE: FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE.
Available for tuition for the first time since September 2019.
Hi, I`m Rami. I`m a well-renowned maths tutor, with over 30 unanimous 5-star reviews on online tutor sites.
During the 2014/2015 academic year, I received the following enquiry:
Thanks for contacting me. I`m looking for someone who can do some intensive tutoring in mechanics 1 over a 9 day period which includes weekends. The dates would be 23 to 31st May. We are looking at a crash course in all of M1. Is this something that you can do?
As you can see, this enquiry was sent on 17th of May and the exam was on the 3rd of June!
This was a huge, but exciting challenge for a young tutor in their FIRST YEAR of tutoring full-time: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Despite the student having minimal prior knowledge of the course, this was the feedback that I received:
Rating: 5/5 Rating
Report: Rami did some intensive revision with my son in mechanics. My son went from a u grade to an a grade thanks to Rami`s tutoring. Rami puts the student very much at ease and is extremely thorough about making certain that the student understands the work before moving on. I would highly recommend Rami to any student I only wish I had found him sooner. Lovely guy.";;;;;;;
That`s a U GRADE TO AN A GRADE with only ONE WEEK TUITION!
It was at this moment that I realised I had a real knack for tutoring.
Availability: In your enquiry, please state all available slots between 9am-9pm Monday-Sunday.
Willing to travel: 15 miles
Experience: I currently teach mathematics to students of one of the world`s leading professional football clubs.
Six years of full-time experience in tutoring A-Level, GCSE and KS3 students.
Tutored part-time between August 2010-February 2011 and March 2012-June 2013.
I have taught mathematics classes for one of the world`s leading educational institutions to a group of students from Switzerland.
MORE ABOUT ME
- Previous experience in the actuarial field
- Graduated from The University of Warwick, Mathematics, 2:1 (BSc Hons)
- Achieved the maximum four A grades at A-Level (before introduction of A* grades)
- Full marks in C1, C2, C3 and C4 in A-Level Mathematics (under the old specification)
BENEFITS OF TUITION WITH ME
- no fixed term contract/commitment
- pro-rata online service for students who wish to contact me
- DBS checked (February 2018)
- in-depth feedback forms for parents/guardians are provided roughly every 6 weeks.
- tailored homeworks set based on what students` weaknesses are, what they have covered in class and their current schedule.
MY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- very understanding of individual student abilities and circumstances
- transparent communication between me and tutees
- I am easy to relate to, friendly, patient and professional
- A-Level Mathematics: all exam boards
- GCSE and iGCSE Mathematics: all exam boards
- Key Stage 3 Mathematics
- A-Level Statistics: Edexcel exam board
- GCSE Statistics: Edexcel exam board
- A-Level Further Mathematics: Edexcel exam board - Core Pure 1, Core Pure 2, Decision 1 and Further Statistics 1
- GCSE Further Mathematics: AQA exam board
- Additional Mathematics (Free Standing Maths Qualification): OCR exam board
>>>> IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TUTOR <<<<
If you are looking for other tutors, then I am happy to help to find the right tutor for you!
Since there are literally hundreds of tutors to choose from, it can be difficult to actually know what constitutes a top quality tutor; especially if you haven`t used one before.
Below, I have provided some criteria that you want to consider. I will also indicate what I provide so you have a useful comparison. You can then mould your questions that you might want to ask tutors based on what is discussed below.
As an example, for A-Level Mathematics, you will want a tutor who:
1. provides plenty of new specification papers (I have around 100 new specification A-Level papers available. Having access to new specification papers is very very important since the old specification papers are not as useful)
2. provides plenty of free resources (for A-Level Mathematics, I provide around 4GB of free resources, that I have spent spent literally thousands of hours producing an organising)
3. ideally has a mathematics degree at undergraduate level from one of the world`s top universities, since this provides evidence that the tutor has attained strong GCSE and A-Level success themselves (I completed my undergraduate mathematics degree at The University of Warwick)
4. has advanced methods of tracking progress and methodical lesson structuring (tracking progress is VERY VERY important to ensure that students dont forget concepts: I personally use colour-coded spreadsheets applying the well known revision technique: "spaced repetition", feel free to search for more details regarding this technique!)
5. really wants students to become independent learners (I have gone as far as providing students with all the best channels to narrow down their searches and teaching the techniques about how to self-study)
There are of course, more criteria, but feel free to message if you would like further assistance finding the right tutor!
I know it can be difficult to find the right tutor: I would say that around 80% of the students I have tutored have used the services of an average of two tutors before they have used my services permanently.
Although students who have sampled the service of another tutor are almost always very complimentary about the other tutor: time and time again, the students continue to prefer my service rather than the other tutors`.
Last year, one of my students tried the services of six tutors and almost dropped A-Level Mathematics, before she used my services permanently!
Therefore, I believe that I have a strong understanding about what makes a top quality tutor because of the information fed to me from other students.
I hope that these criteria help you find the best tutor for you!
Feedback For Rami (14)
Rami is an excellent tutor. He is working online with my son for his AS Maths. Rami is always very well prepared for the lessons with great learning resources, and nothing is too much trouble. He is very thorough and explains everything clearly. He is enthusiastic and engaging and makes the subject matter easy to understand. I have no hesitation in recommending Rami to anyone looking for a great Maths tutor.
Rami has been tutoring our son in A level maths for a few months now and we are very impressed. He is very organised in his approach. He identifies weaknesses in our son`s learning, explains concepts clearly and patiently and provides plenty of opportunities to practise and demonstrate understanding. His calm, friendly personality has enabled him to develop a really good working relationship with our son. The feedback we get from him on a regular basis is extremely detailed and reassures us that our son is making good progress.
Rami is very helpful, giving useful advice and tips when it comes to how to approach a question. He provides a huge amount of support material and I have already seen an improvement.
Rami tutored my son during his final year of A-Levels. Rami`s ability to explain concepts and encourage learning were exceptional, any my son`s exam results were above and beyond what he had thought possible just one year earlier.
My husband and I appreciated the regular updates from Rami regarding our son`s progress. All in all, we highly recommend Rami. He is an outstanding and reliable tutor.
Tutors Response :
Your son must take a large portion of the credit: going from grade C after his results in year 12 to an A* at A-Level, takes more than just the help of a tutor!
Ultimately, your son thoroughly applied the principles I taught and gave a great deal of effort: not just in mathematics, but in his other subjects too.
As long as your son continues to analyse his own weaknesses via honest appraisal, and continues to work hard on them, his years in education will be very productive.
Thank you for the feedback, it`s really appreciated.
Rami always gets back to us very quickly whenever we contact him. He is very polite, patient and organised. He has also helped with time management during exams as well as actual maths tuition, which has been very beneficial.
Rami has been fantastic. Finn`s A/S grades improved from U/E to a high B in less than a year. Rami provides a lot of additional learning resources for Finn and regular feedback for us. Finn`s confidence has improved and he is predicted an A in his A level.
Rami has been a great help. His passion for maths makes the sessions enjoyable. He`s provided me with many resources which help me as I revise on my own, and he sets me tasks which allow me to work on any concepts which I`ve struggled with.
Excellent tutor. Provides his own version of notes, and is truly supportive.
My daughter has just got her AS results and she was on target to get a D. With just a few extra lessons with Rami, my daughter has achieved a grade B.
A big thank you to Rami, as without his help my daughter would`ve had to drop Maths!
The tutition my daughter received from Rami met her needs in every way. Her lessons were delivered in a professional, but friendly manner which put my daughter at ease.
Rami`s teaching was at a level my daughter could understand as she was struggling with her AS stats papers and after a couple of lessons with Rami, she finally got it.
I would definitely recommend Rami as a tutor as he certainly knows his Maths!
Thank you Rami for all your help!
Rami did some intensive revision with my son in mechanics. My son went from a u grade to an a grade thanks to Rami`s tutoring. Rami puts the student very much at ease and is extremely thorough about making certain that the student understands the work before moving on. I would highly recommend Rami to any student I only wish I had found him sooner. Lovely guy.
Excellent tutor, he provides his own notes, and teachs extremely well, would recommend to any student
My son has increased in confidence through his tutor Rami he is now achieving top grades in his mathematics. He seems to be more positive now and confident. Wish we had Rami sooner. He looks forward to his extra tuition now.
Great tutor.Would definitely recommend him.