My name is Nathalie, I am a native French speaker based in Northwood, North West London.
I have been teaching French both privately and in schools for almost 20 years, ranging from primary level to A Level.
I am a qualified Child Psychologist and French teacher who loves what I do. I also have two wonderful daughters who are bilingual in English and French.
Due to my love of language and travel, I also speak Spanish and Arabic.
Willing to travel: Home Only
Experience: Paris, France (1985-1996)Contact this Tutor
- Obtained French Baccalaureat
- Obtained BSc and MSc Child Psychology
- Taught in a primary school.
London, UK (1998-Present)
- Taught French in two primary schools (years 1-6)
- Set-up French club in a private girls` school, teaching primary-level French for 13 years until now.
- Started private tuition at home in 1998 to present. I teach primary level to adult learners/conversational French.
Due to my years of experience, I am very familiar with all exam boards for 13+, Cambridge Pre-U, GCSE, IGCSE and A Level exams.
I have helped students succeed at the Harrow and Eton school entrance exams.
All of my students have achieved A and A* grades in GCSE and A Level, and have been accepted into top universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, UCL and MIT (USA).