Rami (Tutor in Greater Manchester)
The University of Warwick
Information about Rami
24/24 unanimous 5* combined reviews on all online profiles (feedback available).
The University of Warwick, Mathematics, 2:1 (BSc Hons)
BENEFITS OF TUITION WITH ME
> no fixed term contract/commitment
> a unique pro-rata online service for students who wish to contact me any time 9am-10pm, 7 days per week, about any questions they have!
> I provide extreme flexibility: lessons offered between 9am-9pm, 7 days per week (during exam season, I have even worked outside these hours!)
> DBS checked (February 2018)
> in-depth feedback forms for parents/guardians are provided every 4-6 weeks.
> tailored homeworks set based on what students` weaknesses are, what they have covered in class and their current schedule.
MY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
> very understanding of individual student abilities and circumstances
> transparent communication between me and tutees
> I am easy to relate to, friendly, patient and professional
> Previous experience in the actuarial field
> The maximum four A grades at A-Level (before introduction of A* grades)
> Full marks in C1, C2, C3 and C4 in A-Level Mathematics (under the old specification)
Availability: In your enquiry, please state all available slots between 9am-9pm Monday-Sunday.
Most A-Level students prefer morning and afternoon weekday slots. This can easily be done since most A-Level students select three subjects and they often have plenty of free slots during these hours.
The benefits to morning and afternoon weekday slots are:
> the additional flexibility I can provide
> students often have higher energy levels during these hours, therefore they can retain more information from the lessons.
Willing to travel: 15 miles
Experience: I currently teach mathematics to students of one of the world`s leading professional football clubs.
Five years of full-time experience tutoring A-Level, GCSE and KS3 students.
Tutored part-time between August 2010-February 2011 and March 2012-June 2013.
I have taught mathematics classes for one of the world`s leading educational institutions to a group of students from Switzerland.
>>>>>>>> IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TUTOR <<<<<<<<
If you are looking for other tutors, then I am happy to help to find the right tutor for you!
Since there are literally hundreds of tutors to choose from, it can be difficult to actually know what constitutes a top quality tutor; especially if you haven`t used one before.
Below, I have provided some criteria that you want to consider. I will also indicate what I provide so you have a useful comparison. You can then mould your questions that you might want to ask tutors based on what is discussed below.
As an example, for A-Level Mathematics, you will want a tutor who:
1. provides plenty of new specification papers (I have around 100 new specification A-Level papers available. Having access to new specification papers is very very important since the old specification papers are not as useful)
2. provides plenty of free resources (for A-Level Mathematics, I provide around 4GB of free resources, that I have spent easily 1,000 hours producing an organising)
3. ideally has a mathematics degree at undergraduate level from one of the world`s top universities, since this provides evidence that the tutor has attained strong GCSE and A-Level success themselves (I completed my undergraduate mathematics degree at The University of Warwick)
4. has advanced methods of tracking progress and methodical lesson structuring (tracking progress is VERY VERY important to ensure that students dont forget concepts: I personally use colour-coded spreadsheets applying the well known revision technique: "spaced repetition", feel free to look on YouTube for more details regarding this technique!)
5. really wants students to become independent learners (I have gone as far as providing students with all the best YouTube channels to narrow down their searches and teaching the techniques about how to self-study)
There are of course, more criteria, but feel free to message if you would like further assistance finding the right tutor!
I know it can be difficult to find the right tutor: I would say that around 80% of the students I have tutored have used the services of an average of two tutors before they have used my services permanently. Last year, one of my students tried the services of six tutors and almost dropped A-Level Mathematics, before she used my services permanently!
I hope that these criteria help you find the best tutor for you!
DBS (CRB) Check: YesContact this Tutor
Feedback For Rami (2)
A very clear and organised teacher with lots of useful study tips
Rami is very approachable, patient and thorough. His feedback is very informative also.