The University of Warwick
Information about Rami
21 ADDITIONAL TUTORHUNT 5-STAR REVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE: FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE.
Hi, I`m Rami. I`m a well-renowned maths tutor, with over 30 unanimous 5-star reviews on online tutor sites.
During the 2014/2015 academic year, I received the following enquiry:
Thanks for contacting me. I`m looking for someone who can do some intensive tutoring in mechanics 1 over a 9 day period which includes weekends. The dates would be 23 to 31st May. We are looking at a crash course in all of M1. Is this something that you can do?
As you can see, this enquiry was sent on 17th of May and the exam was on the 3rd of June!
This was a huge, but exciting challenge for a young tutor in their FIRST YEAR of tutoring full-time: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Despite the student having minimal prior knowledge of the course, this was the feedback that I received:
Rating: 5/5 Rating
Report: Rami did some intensive revision with my son in mechanics. My son went from a u grade to an a grade thanks to Rami`s tutoring. Rami puts the student very much at ease and is extremely thorough about making certain that the student understands the work before moving on. I would highly recommend Rami to any student I only wish I had found him sooner. Lovely guy.";;;
That`s a U GRADE TO AN A GRADE with only ONE WEEK TUITION!
It was at this moment that I realised I had a real knack for tutoring.
Availability: In your enquiry, please state all available slots between 9am-9pm Monday-Sunday.
Willing to travel: 15 miles
Experience: I currently teach mathematics to students of one of the world`s leading professional football clubs.
Six years of full-time experience in tutoring A-Level, GCSE and KS3 students.
Tutored part-time between August 2010-February 2011 and March 2012-June 2013.
I have taught mathematics classes for one of the world`s leading educational institutions to a group of students from Switzerland.
MORE ABOUT ME
- Previous experience in the actuarial field
- Graduated from The University of Warwick, Mathematics, 2:1 (BSc Hons)
- Achieved the maximum four A grades at A-Level (before introduction of A* grades)
- Full marks in C1, C2, C3 and C4 in A-Level Mathematics (under the old specification)
BENEFITS OF TUITION WITH ME
- no fixed term contract/commitment
- pro-rata online service for students who wish to contact me
- DBS checked (February 2018)
- in-depth feedback forms for parents/guardians are provided roughly every 6 weeks.
- tailored homeworks set based on what students` weaknesses are, what they have covered in class and their current schedule.
MY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- very understanding of individual student abilities and circumstances
- transparent communication between me and tutees
- I am easy to relate to, friendly, patient and professional
- A-Level Mathematics: all exam boards
- GCSE and iGCSE Mathematics: all exam boards
- Key Stage 3 Mathematics
- A-Level Statistics: Edexcel exam board
- GCSE Statistics: Edexcel exam board
- A-Level Further Mathematics: Edexcel exam board - Core Pure 1, Core Pure 2, Decision 1 and Further Statistics 1
- GCSE Further Mathematics: AQA exam board
- Additional Mathematics (Free Standing Maths Qualification): OCR exam board
>>>> IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TUTOR <<<<
If you are looking for other tutors, then I am happy to help to find the right tutor for you!
Since there are literally hundreds of tutors to choose from, it can be difficult to actually know what constitutes a top quality tutor; especially if you haven`t used one before.
Below, I have provided some criteria that you want to consider. I will also indicate what I provide so you have a useful comparison. You can then mould your questions that you might want to ask tutors based on what is discussed below.
As an example, for A-Level Mathematics, you will want a tutor who:
1. provides plenty of new specification papers (I have around 100 new specification A-Level papers available. Having access to new specification papers is very very important since the old specification papers are not as useful)
2. provides plenty of free resources (for A-Level Mathematics, I provide around 4GB of free resources, that I have spent spent literally thousands of hours producing an organising)
3. ideally has a mathematics degree at undergraduate level from one of the world`s top universities, since this provides evidence that the tutor has attained strong GCSE and A-Level success themselves (I completed my undergraduate mathematics degree at The University of Warwick)
4. has advanced methods of tracking progress and methodical lesson structuring (tracking progress is VERY VERY important to ensure that students dont forget concepts: I personally use colour-coded spreadsheets applying the well known revision technique: "spaced repetition", feel free to search for more details regarding this technique!)
5. really wants students to become independent learners (I have gone as far as providing students with all the best channels to narrow down their searches and teaching the techniques about how to self-study)
There are of course, more criteria, but feel free to message if you would like further assistance finding the right tutor!
I know it can be difficult to find the right tutor: I would say that around 80% of the students I have tutored have used the services of an average of two tutors before they have used my services permanently.
Although students who have sampled the service of another tutor are almost always very complimentary about the other tutor: time and time again, the students continue to prefer my service rather than the other tutors`.
Last year, one of my students tried the services of six tutors and almost dropped A-Level Mathematics, before she used my services permanently!
Therefore, I believe that I have a strong understanding about what makes a top quality tutor because of the information fed to me from other students.
I hope that these criteria help you find the best tutor for you!
DBS (CRB) Check: YesContact this Tutor
Feedback For Rami (7)
Rami is a very good tutor. According to my son, he is Very detailed; Always on time and gives prompts so you dont forget, very Helpful and Creative lesson style!
Rami was very professional, well organised and resourceful. His understanding of Maths and explanations helped my son a lot with his specific problems
Highly recommended tutor, very organised and an impressive depth of resources for A-Level
Initially I was a bit uncertain on how my son would engage with a tutor on zoom. Clearly this tutor has worked very hard at preparing his lesson so it is interactive and engaging for students online. My son has enjoyed all his maths Zoom tutorials. He told me he felt more confident going back to school because of the lessons he had with Mr Rami. I would recommend this tutor highly
Rami is an amazing tutor. He is very capable and tends to understand student needs. He is very flexible with time and with the way lessons need to be shaped for student objectives. He is able to explain clearly the most sophisticated maths problems as well as standard ones. He gives very useful advice, sets work and offers plenty of extra resources. I feel very lucky and grateful to have him as my daughters tutor. She had very specific questions and I was struggling to find the right tutor for this until we found Rami.
A very clear and organised teacher with lots of useful study tips
Rami is very approachable, patient and thorough. His feedback is very informative also.