Instrumental Pedagogy and Jazz Music
Information about Victor
I am a qualified, energetic and positive violin teacher based in Kensington, London. For the last five years I have been teaching students of all ages and abilities.
My teaching approach is to advise and guide the students on how to practise the basic principles of the left and right hands helps to build a musical foundation with a good sense of rhythm, pitch and quality of sound. All this tools help to achieve effortles playing with positive musical results.
Notes reading, improvisation and sight-reading are always in my lessons because this help the student to be strong and flexibel musically speaking.
Confidence in playing the violin is an aspect I like to work on as it helps to significantly improve the violin technique and liberates the student`s musicality.
- Teaching how to play the violin enjoying the process in a positive environment.
- Preparing students for exams, auditions and concerts, including the ABRSM and Trinity Grades.
- Organising and adapting classes for pupils of mixed abilities, aptitudes and educational needs.
- Develop effective ways of overcoming learning barriers through music theory.
- Encouraging creativity and advanced critical thinking in a way that increases student performance.
Health in the professional life of a musician is an important topic for me, where I have been able to deepen my understanding and training of the Alexander Technique thanks to world-renowned tutors in Hannover and Utrecht.
I teach classical violin, viola, piano and music theory since 2016 in Spain, Austria, Germany and UK.
Different music styles are also possible like Jazz, Bluegrass, Blues, Pop-Rock, Hip Hop and much more. Music is wonderfull, does not matter which style you want to do :)
Availability: I can teach in my home in person, online or sometimes travel to students. I like to find time for people with curiosity and desire to learn, just contact me so we can talk about it.
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: - Graduated from the Mozarteum University in Salzburg, Austria, with two Bachelor of Arts in
CLASSICAL VIOLIN (2009-2014) and INSTRUMENTAL PEDAGOGY (2015-2019) where I learnt how
to play and teach the violin.
- Langley Hall Music Academy, London UK.
Instrumental and Ensemble Tutor (2021)
- Canada Blanch Music Academy, London, UK.
Invitation & Collaboration.
Music workshop development (2020)
- Linz Music School, Linz, Austria.
Young Talents Programm (2019)
- Musikum Music School, Salzburg, Austria.
Violin and Viola for all levels.
Piano and music theory for begginers (2018)
- Private music lessons since 2016 in Austria, Germany and Spain.
DBS Check: YesContact this Tutor