I graduated Durham University with a degree in Primary Education (2:1) with qualified teacher status graded as `good with elements of outstanding`.
I specialised in Mathematics in my final year but in June 2013 I also qualified as an English Teacher to Speakers of Another Language, therefore I am equipped with very good phonemic, english and mathematical skills with the ability to teach a range of ages and abilities.
I am a young, friendly and enthusiastic teacher who makes it her perogative that all learning is fun and purposful!
Can offer all subjects and have a range of stimulating resources in order to aid learning. Also offer adult and group classes.
Availability: Available all evenings and weekend work if requested. Can tutor from home or travel to you.
Willing to travel: 20 miles
Experience: Fulltime Teaching:
* Woodham Burn Primary School Newton Aycliffe - Year 3/4 - 8 weeks
* Hurworth Primary School - Year 6 - 6 weeks
* Lakes Primary School Redcar - Year 1/2 - 10 weeks
* 1 year as an EYFS teacher at Rickleton Primary School
* Current job is Year 3/4 teacher at Ropery Walk School
One to one tutoring:
* 1 month of intensive GCSE revision at Unity City Academy Middlesborough
* SEN and small study groups for SATS, Year 2 (4 weeks)
* Homework booster clubs - a chance for children to do homework with guidance and support :)
* 2years experience tutoring two girls in maths in preparation for Year 6 SATS. I still continue to tutor one of the girls in secondary school maths.
* 2 months tutoring a mature student. These sessions included, maths, English and ICT skills.