1) I am a going-to-be graduate in Mechanical Engineering (BEng) from Imperial College London.
2) I have str interest in teaching and enjoy to see my tutee improve over time as well as excel in examination.
3) I am also a patient person with positive attitude towards young children.
4) My career ambition is to become a teacher.
5) I do not have a CRB check proof, however, if required I could apply for a check to show proof that I am clean of criminal record.
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: I have approximately 3 years teaching experience as a private tutor for mathematics, physics, chemistry and further mathematics (During A-levels and first-year in university). Furthermore, during my third year in my university, I was selected to be an undergraduate teaching assistant (UTA) which is tasked to work together with lecturers to tutor Maths to first year university students.Contact this Tutor