Imperial College London
Related Links: Chemistry Tutors, Primary Chemistry Tutors, KS3 Chemistry Tutors, GCSE Chemistry Tutors, A-Level Chemistry Tutors, Design and Technology Lessons, Primary Design and Technology Tutors, KS3 Design and Technology Tutors, GCSE Design and Technology Tutors, Eleven Plus Lessons, Entrance Exams Lessons, Further Maths Lessons, Maths Tutors, Adult Learner Maths Tutors, Primary Maths Tutors, KS3 Maths Tutors, GCSE Maths Tutors, A-Level Maths Tutors, Personal Statements Lessons, Physics Tutors, Adult Learner Physics Tutors, Primary Physics Tutors, KS3 Physics Tutors, GCSE Physics Tutors, A-Level Physics Tutors
Information about Piranavan
Proven Methodology, Highly Experienced Imperial College MEng qualified Tutor OFFERING Expert services in 7/11+/GCSE/AL. With a 100% success rate of students achieving AT LEAST an A/A* grade. Providing Guidance as Interview Coach, Education Consultant & Mentor helping Top London/Boarding/Grammar School & Uni. students F2F/online since 2014 (Harrow, Haberdashers, St.Paul`s | Oxford, Cam, Imperial, UCL, LSE).
⚠;Few slots⚠; ⇛;⇛;EXPERT EXAM TECHNIQUE & PREPARATION⇚;⇚; ►;BOOK HERE◄;
✦;✦; QUALIFICATIONS ✦;✦;
Masters in mechanical engineering from Imperial College London. Elected as Vice President of Tamil Society, Student year Representative of Mechanical Engineering Dept. and Head of Manufacturing of Vehicle Design Society.
Speak English & Tamil, achieved A* A* A*AA in my A-level exams: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Tamil, Physics and Chemistry. Professional musician forming a musical band alongside siblings.
✦;✦; STUDENT RESULTS ✦;✦;
100% success rate of students achieving AT LEAST an A/A* grade AND helping them to get into elite schools and universities (including Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial, Harvard).
✦;✦; SERVICES ✦;✦;
■; GCSE, IGCSE, IB, A-Level (LINEAR & 9-1 SPECIFICATIONS) High School Tutoring
1. Specialising in Physics A-level (Edexcel, OCR, AQA, WJEC, ICAAE, CIE), Mathematics A- level (Edexcel, OCR, OCR MEI, AQA) and GCSE Mathematics and Sciences (Physics, Chemistry).
2. Providing online option during the COVID-19 Pandemic with over 400 hours of online tutoring experience
3. Last minute exam sessions AVAILABLE in August/September 2020 for Autumn exam resits proposal by Ofqual. Sessions providing optimal approach for resits, including identification and support in weaker areas, results- driven exam technique practice focussed on improving speed.
4. Home-schooling students (including resits, gap year, extra subjects not offered by school, extenuating circumstances)
■; Selective School, Private School Entrance and University Admissions
1. Providing support with Common School Entrance and University Admissions
2. Personal statement assistance for UCAS undergraduate application including Statement ideation, structure support and multi-draft feedback
3. Extracurricular leadership support to strengthen private school, university application including planning, execution and reporting
4. Oxbridge, G5 applications and other rigorous application processes including interview and university exam preparation
5. Career advice, career development and mentoring post 16- education including support on what school, what university, what course, gap-year placements application
6. Offering student motivation, guidance and mentoring to help empower students in personal, academic, and professional situations.
■; University Tutoring
1. Assistance with STEM undergraduates including practical courseworks, thesis and dissertations.
2. Year in Industry, Graduate job applications including preparation at all stages of the recruitment process including: CV, Personal Statement, psychometric testing (SHL, Kenexa, CEB, Gartner, etc and telephone & F2F interviews (competency, motivation, business including Assessment Centres)
Availability: Availability: Flexible - please send message to enquire about specific time slots.
Willing to travel: 25 miles
Willing to travel: 20 miles
Experience: 1. Tutoring experience of 6+ years with all of my students achieving their predicted grades or higher (A/A*)
2. Taught over 50+ diverse students from grammar, private and state schools including Queen Elizabeths Grammar School, Latymer School, Dame Alice Owens School, Harrow, Haberdashers, Henrietta Barnett, Mill Hill County, North London Collegiate School, St Olaves Grammar School
3. Proven teaching methodology of at least one to two grade improvements in Maths, Physics and Chemistry GCSE and A-Level.
4. Supported and taught children of high net worth individuals, including families from the UK, Eastern Europe, Bangkok, Middle East and Russia
5. Provided university mentoring & extra-curricular leadership consulting for high achieving students applying for G5 universities, including 3 students for successful US Ivy League School admissions to Harvard, MIT universities
6. Conducted Admissions University Open day tours as Imperial College Ambassador and shortlisted potential candidate for the Mechanical Engineering Admissions team at Imperial College.
7. Ran Personal statement & Interview workshops for university application along with CV workshops & recruitment process guidance for Year in Industry & Graduate application.
8. Successfully ran crash courses for independent schools in the past in physics and chemistry GCSE & A-Level
9. Supported as teaching assistant for 1st Year Mathematic tutorials at Imperial College University
10. Recipient of Senior Award for A- Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics in recognition of the strong performances - completed extensively in UKMT Mathematical Challenges, achieving several Gold certificates and representing at Maths Olympiad.
DBS Check: YesContact this Tutor