University of St Andrews
Modern Languages - Russian
University of Gdansk
Modern Languages (Foreign Language Teaching)
Information about Chris
With over 17 years of teaching at all levels (including university degrees, business courses and GCSE preparation) I offer:
- original handouts with clear layout and memorable examples from everyday language
- conversational approach to encourage you to use the language
- easy-to-use patterns to understand grammar
- proven learning techniques to memorise new material and make vocabulary stick for good
- and, above all, excellent quality tuition tailored exactly to your needs!
Availability: Monday-Saturday, 9am-8pm
Willing to travel: 4 miles
Experience: I have over 17 years of teaching experience at all levels (including St Andrews University, Edinburgh University, TESCO Bank, Scottish Widows, GSCE preparation, various language courses, etc.).
I am currently finishing my Polish grammar book and have some free slots for individual students.
Feedback For Chris (2)
Excellent tutor - explains grammar and concepts very clearly, and tailors lessons well to my needs
Chris is a very good teacher. He is friendly, helpful and communicative and clearly has lots of experience teaching languages. He prepares useful materials for lessons, and is very good at explaining complex grammatical constructions. Highly recommended!