Dear All !
I offer classes in Financial Mathematics, Econometrics (Eviews, STATA, SAS), Time Series, Actuarial Science, Market Risk, Probability and Statistics, Stochastic Calculus, ODE, PDE, Linear Algebra, Complex Numbers, Fluid Dynamics, Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Python Programming, C++ Programming and many other Maths/Stats/Physics related subjects.
This may be useful for:
1) Undergraduate and postgraduate students studying above subjects and struggling with their projects or preparing for exams.
2) Recent and prospective MSc and PhD graduates who intend to apply for Quantitative roles in investment banks.
3) Those who already work in the City but wish to improve their mathematical level and/or understanding of Derivative Pricing and Risk Management. In this case, the lessons may include Applied Mathematics (Calculus, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics, Stochastic Processes), Equity Derivatives, Interest Rates and FX, Credit Modelling, Portfolio Risk Management, optional Python and C++ Programming.
I also help A-Level students, and provide pre-University and entrance exams preparation (Cambridge, Oxford).
The length and contents of studies are adjusted individually. During the lessons, solved are many practical problems, whereas theoretical concepts are explained with no complex proofs but rather in a clear and concise way.
My skills profile is as follows:
- More than 25 years of tutoring experience.
- PhD in Applied Mathematics.
- Highly ranked position in Academia and Investment Banking industry.
- Professional member of the American Mathematical Society and the Society of Quantitative Analysts.
- Broad range of subjects covered.
- Availability at short notice.
- Experience of working with the students from various UK Universities including UCL, Imperial, London City, Birkbeck, Kings, Durham, Manchester, Birmingham, Kent, Bath, York, etc.
- Experience of working with professional clients of various backgrounds from different companies including Deutsche Bank, UBS, Bank of America, ABN AMRO, etc.
- Excellent reputation and high ethical and professional principles.
I offer a free no obligation consultation which may include your current level assessment or discussion of the study program. For further information please contact me through the link provided.
I am really proud that the majority of my students pass with the first class independently on their initial maths level (provided they put certain effort of course !)
Thank you very much for reading. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further info or advice.
Availability: Evenings and weekends.
Willing to travel: Home Only
Experience: I hold a PhD in Applied Mathematics, work as a Quantitative Analyst and have over 25 years of tutoring experience.