Xiaolin (Tutor in London)
Hi, My name is Xiaolin, from China. I have been tutoring since 2010 in London and I also was a music teacher in China for 3 years, so I have had more than 8 years of teaching experiences in total. I really proud of working as a teacher, I like to be a private tutor as well. Until now I have been taught mandarin for twenty two children and eight adults for private tutor, from beginner to advanced level. I love all of my students and they all like me. Therefore I have been worked in a Mandarin school as a year 2 chinese teacher more than two years. There are certain few certificates was awarded, for example, Mandarin spoken Level One, Education Theory, Education Psychology. And I have CRB check as well. If you are interested in Chinese culture and want to find a responsible and patient teacher to guide your learning, please contact with me without the least hesitation.
Availability: teaching Mandarin from beginning to highest
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: 1. From Sep 2014 until now: Sinclair House School as a Music and Mandarin teacher. Responsibility includes : teaching students singing chinese song, music rhythm with musical instruments and teaching speaking Mandarin as well.
2. From Dec 2012 until now: Chinese learning centre as a private tutor and Chinese teacher. Responsibility includes: teaching students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
3. From sep 2012 until July 2013: Katherine & King`s College of London as a Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing. (worked in every Monday evening)
4. From Sep 2011 Until now: London Mandarin School as a year 2 Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them speaking, listening and self-confidence.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
5. From Dec 2010 to July 2011: London Mandarin School as a teaching assistant, responsibilities includes: help raise educational standards in the classroom, getting things ready for lessons, to sometimes working with individual children. (I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
6. From May 2010 Until now: Private Mandarin tutor, Responsibilities includes: teach students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
7. Beiling of Primary School in Zhuhai of China as a music teacher in 2005 year to 2008, Responsibilities includes: Music Course of instruction, Teaching students to read musical notation, singing, dancing.
Reference: Not Requested
Will Tutor Online: Yes
I was named the outstanding Chinese teachers in UK Association for the Promotion of Chinese Education 2014