Hi, My name is Xiaolin, from China. I have been tutoring since 2010 in London and I also was a music teacher in China for 3 years, so I have had more than 10 years of teaching experiences in total. I really proud of working as a teacher, I like to be a private tutor as well. Until now I have been taught mandarin for twenty five children and eight adults for private tutor, from beginner to advanced level. I love all of my students and they all like me. Therefore I have been worked in a Mandarin school as a GCSE Mandarin chinese teacher more than two years. There are certain few certificates was awarded, for example, Mandarin spoken Level One, Education Theory, Education Psychology. And I have CRB check as well. If you are interested in Chinese culture and want to find a responsible and patient teacher to guide your learning to pass your GCSE Chinese exam, please contact with me without the least hesitation.(I am very proud that my students have achieved good results in last year 2016 GCSE exam. They all passed the exam. Nearly 90 percent of the students get A *, and 10 percent get A.)
Availability: teaching Mandarin from beginning to highest
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: 1.From September 2015 until now: [contact detail removed] as a Chinese GCSE teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them writing, reading, speaking and listening, help students to get GCSE exam skill.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
2. From Sep 2014 until 2016: Sinclair House School as a Music and Mandarin teacher. Responsibility includes : teaching students singing chinese song, music rhythm with musical instruments and teaching speaking Mandarin as well.
3. From Dec 2012 until 2016: Chinese learning centre as a private tutor and Chinese teacher. Responsibility includes: teaching students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
4. From sep 2012 until July 2013: Katherine & King`s College of London as a Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing. (worked in every Monday evening)
5. From Sep 2011 Until 2015: London Mandarin School as a year 2 Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them speaking, listening and self-confidence.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
6. From Dec 2010 to July 2011: London Mandarin School as a teaching assistant, responsibilities includes: help raise educational standards in the classroom, getting things ready for lessons, to sometimes working with individual children. (I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
7. From May 2010 Until now: Private Mandarin tutor, Responsibilities includes: teach students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
8. Beiling of Primary School in Zhuhai of China as a music teacher in 2005 year to 2008, Responsibilities includes: Music Course of instruction, Teaching students to read musical notation, singing, dancing.
Reference: Not Requested