Hi, My name is Xiaolin, I am a friendly and very patient Mandarin native speaker and Im very experienced in teaching. I used to work for a Primary school as a music teacher in China. In addition, I have been tutoring Mandarin Chinese since 2010 in London, until now I have had over 10 years of teaching experiences.
I really proud of working as a teacher, I like to be a private tutor as well. I have got many private students mostly are kids from 6-15 years old. From beginner to advanced level. I love all of my students, and they all like me and enjoy their lesson with me. Therefore, I have been working in a Mandarin school as a Chinese teacher since 2010, started to teach Mandarin GCSE class three years ago. I am very proud that my students have achieved good results in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 GCSE exam. They all passed the exam. Nearly 95% of the students got A* , 5% got A.
I am very good at helping students to prepare for Mandarin GCSE exams, also YCT, IGCSE, IB, SAT, HSK, etc. I enjoy working with highly motivated students!
There are certain few certificates was awarded, for example, Mandarin spoken Level One, Education Theory, Education Psychology. And I have CRB check as well. If you are interested in Chinese culture and want to find a responsible and patient teacher to guide your learning to pass your GCSE Chinese exam, please contact with me without the least hesitation.
Great news! My students achieved great results Chinese Mandarin GCSE exam in 2019, they are 14 students got 9(A*), one student got 8(A*), one student got 7(A).
Availability: teaching Mandarin from beginning to highest
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: 1.From September 2015 until now: [contact detail removed] as a Chinese GCSE teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them writing, reading, speaking and listening, help students to get GCSE exam skill.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
2. From Sep 2014 until 2016: Sinclair House School as a Music and Mandarin teacher. Responsibility includes : teaching students singing chinese song, music rhythm with musical instruments and teaching speaking Mandarin as well.
3. From Dec 2012 until 2016: Chinese learning centre as a private tutor and Chinese teacher. Responsibility includes: teaching students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
4. From sep 2012 until July 2013: Katherine & King`s College of London as a Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing. (worked in every Monday evening)
5. From Sep 2011 Until 2015: London Mandarin School as a year 2 Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them speaking, listening and self-confidence.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
6. From Dec 2010 to July 2011: London Mandarin School as a teaching assistant, responsibilities includes: help raise educational standards in the classroom, getting things ready for lessons, to sometimes working with individual children. (I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
7. From May 2010 Until now: Private Mandarin tutor, Responsibilities includes: teach students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
8. Beiling of Primary School in Zhuhai of China as a music teacher in 2005 year to 2008, Responsibilities includes: Music Course of instruction, Teaching students to read musical notation, singing, dancing.
DBS (CRB) Check: YesContact this Tutor