Bipanjit (Tutor in Essex)
- Examiner and moderator for AQA
- Internationally qualified Teacher of Chemistry and Biology with almost 10,000 hours of private tutoring experience of AQA, OCR, and Edexcel exam boards
- 3 years teaching in the classroom
- Tutoring experience ranges from complete A levels fast tracked in one year, private A level entry students, and students who are enrolled in Sixth Forms looking for better understanding of their subject
- Personal resources 25-40 pages of practice exam questions and mark schemes per individual topic and interactive PowerPoints with in-built quizzes to maximise progress
- Some former student destinations: Wellington College, Brighton College, Imperial (Medicine and Dentistry), Bristol (Dentistry), Brighton and Sussex (Medicine), Cardiff (Biological Sciences) - references available on request for these.
- Experience with tutoring students via an online platform, such as Skype, over extended periods (7 students as of April 2017)
Knowing a subject very well is extremely valuable but the ability to teach and educate a young person is immeasurable. Much of the time I find that students lack confidence in their understanding and have little experience in exam technique which often results in underachieving. My approach is based mostly on practice and application.
Availability: MY AVAILABILITY AS OF APRIL 2017
NO weekends. Please only message if the following days and times are suitable -
Mondays before 11:30am
Wednesdays before 1pm
Willing to travel:5 miles
Experience:I qualified as a Teacher of Biology and Chemistry in 2013 and have also tutored all 3 sciences at various levels between KS3 - A Level since September 2009.
DBS (CRB) Check: Yes
General Teaching Council (...
Qualified Teacher Status Second...
University of California,...
University of California D...
Specialty in Biology & Chemistr...
Queen Mary, University of...