- Examiner and moderator for AQA
- Internationally qualified Teacher of Chemistry and Biology with over 10,000 hours of private tutoring experience of AQA, OCR, and Edexcel exam boards
- 3 years teaching in the classroom
- Tutoring experience ranges from complete A levels fast tracked in one year, private A level entry students, and students who are enrolled in Sixth Forms looking for better understanding of their subject
- Personal resources 25-40 pages of practice exam questions and mark schemes per individual topics and interactive PowerPoints with in-built quizzes to maximise progress
- Some former student destinations: Wellington College, Brighton College, Imperial (Medicine and Dentistry), Bristol (Dentistry), Brighton and Sussex (Medicine), Cardiff (Biological Sciences) - references available on request for these.
- Experience with tutoring students via an online platform, such as Skype, over extended periods (7 students as of April 2017)
- Personally written concise notes, diagrams, analysis and methods of all required A level Chemistry and Biology practicals
Availability: DISCOUNTS - Peak + Off Peak Lessons
Lessons starting before 3pm will be charged £10 less per hour.
Normal rate applies at all other times.
December 2017 Availability
Wednesdays: from 4pm
Thursdays: 4pm or 4:15pm in the Loughton area
- Weekly lessons only
- Please ensure there is parking available at all times any costs will be charged to the student
- Unforeseen circumstances arise from time to time however, Tutoring is my full time job and I often turn down new students/extra lessons due to lack of availability. With that being said, lessons cancelled within 12 hours incur a 50% fee.
- Your time slot will be given away upon continued cancellation of lessons
- Homework is given each lesson based upon fair workload and is mandatory. Your parents or guardian will be informed on the same day if it is not complete.
- Payment to be made by cash or bank transfer only, no cheques.
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: I qualified as a Teacher of Biology and Chemistry in 2013 and have also tutored Biology and Chemistry at various levels between KS3 - A Level since September 2009. Knowing a subject very well is extremely valuable but the ability to teach and educate a young person is immeasurable. Much of the time I find that students lack confidence in their understanding and have little experience in exam technique which often results in underachieving. My approach is based mostly on practice and application.
Reference: Not Requested
We have a total of
review(s) for Bipanjit.
I can confidently say that she is one of the best teachers in my life.
Her method of teaching is amazing- she brings several ways and examples to have the information saturated into my mind. She doesn`t use textbooks or any other resources- just her memory and her own resources which she had made.
I would highly recommend her for anyone to have her as a tutor.
Really happy with the help and advise Bipan gave my daughter. We will definitely continue to use her when the new term begins.
Miss Bipanjit has been an incredible tutor for me this year. I studied Edexcel biology at A2 and achieved a B grade overall, which got me into my first choice university studying microbiology and immunology. Bipan was always enthusiastic and very good at explaining technical biological principles. She showed me new resources for revision, was available out of lesson time to read through my coursework and give feedback. Very rare to find a tutor you instantly click with, so I am very sad that our tutoring time has come to an end.
she is very punctual,knowledgable, and great tutor.
She has been fantastic, very prepared for sessions and explains things clearly. Very efficient which really helps when you are fast-tracking, and always looking for ways to make things easier.
Very pleasant cheerful and my daughter very positive with the tuition
Very happy with Bipan as a tutor. She tutored me in Chemistry and with her help I managed to get onto the university course I had been aiming for. She is approachable and patient, while also very motivating.
I found Bipan to be professional, personable and approachable. My seventeen year old son warmed to her friendly and flexible style of learning. She definitely knows her subject.
Bipan is a great tutor. She provides informative sessions and had really helped my son in his GCSE Chemistry
An fantastic tutor who has given excellent teaching, explaining each topic in detail. We are very pleased.
Very friendly, clear and helpful :)