Stefania (Tutor in Bur St Edmunds)
Qualified Teacher to Non Italian Sp...
Career and Univeersity Advisor
Communication and Media in Internat...
University of Pisa
Modern Languages and Literatures (F...
Conservatorio "V. Bellini" Palermo
8th year (1984)
Information about Stefania
I am a vibrant passionate Italian, French and English Teacher. I am strongly committed in delivering outstanding teaching, supporting learners and motivating them.
methodology, communication I have developed my own methodology enabling students to speak and write from the very first lesson.
I have a true passion for pronunciation which enables learners to easily understand and produce well built answers.
Being passionate of research, innovative, I have developed my own methodology for listening activities and pronunciation skills from my experience as an interpreter (simultaneous, consecutive, chuchotage).
Availability: Due to Covid-19 just online
Willing to travel: 1 miles
Experience: I have been teaching for 20 years, delivering:
- classes to pupils aged from 14 to 18 as a State teacher in Italy,
- individual tuition / group classes to pupils, students, professionals, adults
- individual tuition / group classes for certification purposes to pupils, students, professionals, adults in ENGLISH (Cambridge ESOL certificates from A2 to C1 level),
FRENCH DELf-DALF (Alliance française certificates from A2 to C1 level),
GERMAN FIT and Start (Goethe Institut, FIT 1 and FIT 2, Start 1 and 2)
- individual / group classes for entrepreneurs (French and English)
- individual/group tuition for national competitions, job interviews,....
- degree thesis in English and French.
MA in Communication and Media in International Relationships
BA in MODERN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURES
INTERPRETER AND TRANSLATOR
TRAINER FOR TRAINERS TEACHING QUALIFICATION
ITALIAN TRAINERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER