University of Leeds
Spanish and Management
TEFL Seville , Spain
English As A Foreign Language
Spanish, Physics. Maths
Information about Piers
Learning is a passion of mine and I believe strongly in an ethos of generating a fun and productive learning environment to impart knowledge but also to inspire students to want to learn and to develop their own skills.
I believe each person is unique and that our learning together should be developed through a personal approach to harness each student`s individual strengths and build their weaknesses with confidence .
I graduated from a Russel Group University in 2017 with an honours degree in Spanish and Management. I`ve had a wealth of experience working around the world within the hospitality and tourism industries in the years since. My experiences of Spanish language and culture spans from living and working in Mexico , teaching English in Seville Spain and travelling the entirety of Latin America from South to North.
Willing to travel: 50 miles
Experience: - Honours Degree - BA Spanish and Management
- TEFL CERTIFIED
- Pre U/A levels in Physics , Mathematics and Spanish. (Winchester College, UK)
- Privately employed English As A Foreign Language teacher , working with individuals as well as groups.
- Instructor at an Educational Activities Camp
- Summer school training (1-2 month intensive courses )
- Experience teaching a wide range of ages and abilities (6 has been my youngest and 84 my oldest ! )