Cameron has disabled his/her profile. You can not contact this Tutor at this time.
University of Ulster
1st Class Honours (2019)
Information about Cameron
Im Cameron, a tutor based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I provide tutoring in:
1. AQA GCSE Biology
2. CCEA A-level Chemistry & Biology.
- Currently study Medicine at Queens University Belfast
- Graduate of Ulster University with a 1st class BSc (Hons). in Biomedical Science
- Winner of the Physiological Society Award for the top dissertation in Life and Health Sciences
- Winner of the Robert Graham Microbiology award for Microbiology
- Expert knowledge in Biology and Chemistry at A-level
- Tutored at this level for several years
- Provide students with detailed knowledge of both subject fields in a way which further enhances understanding
- Focus on explaining scientific concepts using clear language in an easily-understood format, in a non-pressured environment
- Aid in applying acquired knowledge to unfamiliar scenarios which arise in examination questions
- Tutoring sessions are interactive to fully engage students in order to maximise learning potential.
- Adopt a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere
If you are interested or would just like to discuss any information further, please feel free to message me and I will aim to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Availability: - Available after 5pm on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Available after 1pm on a Saturday
- Fully available on a Sunday
- Flexibility is always suited to the students individual time availabilities
Willing to travel: 15 miles
Experience: 1. Studying a MB BCh BAO Medical Degree
2. BSc (Hons). Biomedical Science
- Graduated with 1st class honours
- Graduated 1st in a class of 200 students
- Have published advanced academic research in the field of Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Recipient of the `Royal Society of Biology Prize` for the highest university marks across 5 scientific courses
- Recipient of the `Physiological Society Prize` for the best dissertation project in Biomedical Science.
3. Tutored GCSE Biology and A-level Biology and Chemistry for the past several years
DBS (CRB) Check: Yes
Feedback For Cameron (2)
Cameron has been tutoring me for A2 Biology for a few months and Im very impress with his professionalism and how flexible he is. You can request your own teaching style that works for you and he also provides very good notes for you to revise after the sessions. I highly recommend anyone whos struggling with biology and want to gain your confidence, he definitely can help you!
My son has recently started tutoring with Cameron for AS biology. He is finding sessions very helpful and they have really improved his understanding.