University of Cambridge
Natural Sciences (Full Course = Medicine)
First (1st) (2017)
Maths, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry
All A* (2014)
Application of Maths, Methods of Maths, English Literat...
All A* (2012)
Related Links: Biology Tutors, Primary Biology Tutors, KS3 Biology Tutors, GCSE Biology Tutors, A-Level Biology Tutors, Chemistry Tutors, Primary Chemistry Tutors, KS3 Chemistry Tutors, GCSE Chemistry Tutors, A-Level Chemistry Tutors, Maths Tutors, Primary Maths Tutors, KS3 Maths Tutors, GCSE Maths Tutors, A-Level Maths Tutors
Information about Arvindh
1. I am a student doctor at the University of Cambridge (Year 6) - top decile.
2. I obtained a First Class BA in Pharmacology and a Distinction in my medical Finals.
3. I am approachable, helpful, determined and hard-working.
Availability: 1. During the holiday periods I should be available all week Mon-Sun.
2. During the weekends I can tutor at anytime morning-evening.
3. Times can be flexible.
4. 1 or 2 hour lessons.
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: 1. I have taught middle school children advanced biology and chemistry.
2. I have tutored GCSE level students in a Cambridge summer programme (2016).
3. I have given given academic help to university students from Nihon University, Japan, during Pembroke International Programmes 2017.
4. I have a strong academic background as I have achieved 3 Firsts at Cambridge for the first three years of Medicine and a BA in Pharmacology, as well as a Distinction in my Finals.
5. I am an editor of BMAT Maths questions and UKCAT questions for the MEDIFY company.
Feedback For Arvindh (2)
My daughter is learning and reviewing all KS2 topics with Arvindh. She says he has explained these topics, some she hasn`t come cross in her year4 maths teaching, in very concise and clear way. She is progressing by leaps and bounds since starting two months ago. We are very pleased with what she`s achieved
Arvindh is prompt all classes schedule are well communicated. Can`t recommend him highly enough.
Thank you, Arvindh from us.
Excellent tutor, with a clear, concise and organised approach in his teaching