Institute of Education, University of London
University College London
Medical Physics with Brain, Behaviour and Cognition
Related Links: Biology Tutors, Primary Biology Tutors, KS3 Biology Tutors, GCSE Biology Tutors, Chemistry Tutors, Primary Chemistry Tutors, KS3 Chemistry Tutors, GCSE Chemistry Tutors, General Science Lessons, Primary General Science Tutors, KS3 General Science Tutors, GCSE General Science Tutors, Maths Tutors, Primary Maths Tutors, KS3 Maths Tutors, GCSE Maths Tutors, A-Level Maths Tutors, Physics Tutors, Primary Physics Tutors, KS3 Physics Tutors, GCSE Physics Tutors, A-Level Physics Tutors
Information about Peter
Your tutored lesson:
- Fun, challenging and creative
- Flexible focus: from targeted exam prep through interdisciplinary learning to effective revision and new learning
- Suited to your abilities and needs
- Tailored to your short-, mid- and long-term goals
- Checked for progression persistently
- Taught in your exam spec with frequent examples of real-life applications of theories and practice
- Held in the comfort of your home
- Qualified Teacher in Science with Maths (Physics specialist), graduated from the Institute of Education, UCL
- Currently working in the technology industry with artificial intelligence
- Masters graduate from UCL in Physics and Neuroscience with first class research
- Equipped with 4 years of private tutoring experience and a years school teaching experience teaching Science and Mathematics (KS3, KS4 and KS5)
- A hard working, flexible, energetic and fun person who`s passionate about helping others
- A competitive athlete
- Loves reading, music, art and travelling
- Optional assessed homework
- Quick online responses to any follow-up question between sessions
- UCAS/University tips and help
Availability: Available most of the weekend.
Willing to travel: 3 miles
Experience: I have been a private tutor for the last 4 years, with online tutoring experience as well. Furthermore, I have obtained my Qualified Teacher Status in 2018 after having taught Science and Mathematics (KS3-KS5) in 2 different schools in London. In addition, I have been mentoring and helping out prospective Hungarian students for UCAS and UK University applications for the past 6 years.
I have developed a concise and effective teaching style with an important focus on conceptual learning, methodological practice and assessment. It has been highlighted as one of my greatest strength that I make both mathematics and science very relatable to exciting real life scenarios, making it more approachable for pupils as well as sparking interest in how the natural world works.
Feedback For Peter (3)
I can recommend Peter who tutored my son in Mathematics and Science in the Spring before his GCSEs. My son gained more confidence in his skills and improved his grades.
Giao Tuan (Dr)
My daughter (in Year 9) has shown more confidence in the Science subject after few lessons given by Mr Peter and I am sure she will get good results in her GCSE exams.