Are you looking for a Spanish Tutor for you/your child to help bring the language to life? Or a Maths tutor to make sense of all those numbers? Look no further!
Tuition offers 1:1 and Group (max of 4) Spanish tuition lessons to either start from scratch or build on what you have learnt. Having lived in Spain, Colombia and Peru, I can help you navigate the numerous aspects of the language in order to allow you to reach your goals.
- GCSE & A-level preparation, passing and excelling
- Recreational in order to build vocabulary and confidence needed for a particular event or holiday
- Business Professionals allowing you to impress with business based vocabulary in various situations
I have a BA (Hons) in Economics and Spanish. Additionally, I have studied at Economics degree level in both Colombia & Peru (in Spanish) and worked in a Bank in Latin America and Spain. With regards to Maths, having passed my AS Maths in GCSE at a highly selective Catholic secondary school;; I can help you use a variety of methods to further your understanding. All of these aspects are ones which I use to help you reach your potential.
It has been said that face to face lessons have more of an impact. For this reason, I am completely mobile via car across the whole of London. All rates include travel costs for ANY London postcode. Greater London postcodes subject to additional travel costs (e.g Dartford, Essex, Bexley, Ilford, Dagenham etc)
£25 per hour
£120 for a block booking of 5 lessons
£235 for a block booking of 10 lessons
Contact me personally for larger block booking deals
If you are interested and feel that you would benefit from Spanish or Maths tuition, feel free to contact me, Christianah, at Tuition today.
FREE 30min Consultation with purchase of first tutoring session.
Start your journey today! :)
Availability: Mon - Fri: 9am - 8pm
Sat: 7am - 8pm
Sun: 7am - 1pm & 5pm - 8pm
(Slots depending on weekly availability)
Willing to travel: 50 miles
Experience: Recent projects include:
- Tutoring GCSE Spanish student in order to push grade from C to A (5 to 7)
- Translating and supporting church choir in pronunciation of Spanish gospel songs for Global Annual Convention
- Tutoring Year 8 Maths student in preparation before GCSE study