Lorna (Tutor in Crewe)
Information about Lorna
I am a 30 year old primary school teacher, currently teaching children 10-11years old (year 6). I have been teaching for 8 years.
Availability: - During term time after 6pm and weekends.
- During school holidays daily.
Willing to travel: 8 miles
Experience: - 8 years experience with children between the ages of 6 months to 11 years in both nursery, infant and junior school settings.
- Supporting children with ASC, Aspergers, ADHD.
- Experience in preparing year 2 and year 6 children for SATs.
- Teaching and planning all areas of the Early Years and Primary curriculum.
- Music and Modern foreign languages coordinator.
- Spanish, French, Italian extra curricular clubs.
- 3 OFSTED inspections.
- Parental engagement lessons.
- Children`s educational visits.
- Professional development courses including engaging boys in literacy, making maths fun, super science, as well as understanding ASC, managing challenging behaviours and safeguarding.