My experience lies in assisting University & A-level students with course work, dissertations and exams. As an electronic music producer myself, I also tutor a number of adult learners with a desire to bring their music to an professional level.
Qualifications - I graduated with a 1st in Electronic music production at the Academy of Contemporary Music (BA). I also received the `Outstanding Producer Award` for having the highest overall mark that year.
I have a car so travelling can be arranged, although I often encourage students to come to my studio in Manor House - complete with industry standard equipment.
To those that wish to gain DJ knowledge, or perhaps fancy a break during a tutoring session, I also offer CDJ and Vinyl tuition at my studio.
The first lesson is free, so give me a message and I`ll get you booked in!
Studio equipment list:
- Logic 9/X, Ableton Live and Pro Tools.
- Analogue Synthesisers (Moog Slim Phatty, XOXBOX, Korg Mono/Poly and Monotribe).
- Universal Audio Apollo 16 Interface with Realtime UAD Processing and Thunderbolt
- Big-Muff distortion pedal and Cry-Baby effects pedal.
- Sherman Filter Bank
- Weighted Midi keyboard
- Various plug-ins and digital synthesisers
- 2 X Pioneer CDJ 1000`s, 2 X Technic SL 1210 MkII Vinyl Tutntables and 1 X Pioneer DJM 600/ Allen & Heath Xone 62
Availability: Available Monday - Sunday. Contact me directly to discuss your preferred time.
Willing to travel: 10 miles
Experience: - BA (Hons) Electronic Music Production (1st) The Academy of Contemporary Music. 2015.
- Music Technology, Music and Maths A levels (AAA).
- In-depth knowledge of synthesis, mixing, mastering, recording and a number of other essential production skills.
- Proficient in Logic 9/X, Ableton and Pro-Tools.
- Grade 5 Music Theory knowledge.
- Experienced CDJ and Vinyl DJ.
Reference: Awaiting response
We have a total of
review(s) for Callum.
Callum is an outstanding tutor that helped me achieve a 1st in my modules. Overall I rate him 5/5 and would recommend to other musicians.