I have recently completed a PhD in Engineering at Cranfield University. I hold a Masters in Mechanical Engineering and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering. I teach Maths and Science at all levels, including KS3, GCSE, IGCSE, A-Levels and Degree Level. I also support students in proof-reading their dissertations and helping to My English Language is exceptional and I have a DBS Certificate.
I have been tutoring for more than 8 years with excellent results so far. Some of these students include
1. Student A, whom I have been tutoring Maths for over a year. She`s moved from being average in Mathematics and Physics to being best in her class in the last 4 assessment she`s hard. Consequently, she has moved from Set 4 in her level to Set 2 -a remarkable jump.
2. Student B, whom I tutored Maths for her GCSE in 2016. She was poor in Maths when we started as confirmed in her Mocks. Within 4 months, we worked on her Maths Competency and her Maths Skills. She eventually had an A in Maths for GCSE and for AS Maths, which I taught her, she had an A (79% S1, 89% C1 and 100% in C2)
3. My three student whom I tutored for GCSE Science 2017, all had straight As.
4. A student who I tutored Maths, Physics and Chemistry at GCSE level had an A.9 in his exams, passed his Grammar school intake exam and is currently in his 6th form.
5. Taught two students at Loughbough Uni and Licoln Uni, Statistics and Advanced Maths respectively, for their resit exams. They both passed at first sitting.
6. Currently teaching A level Maths to Student. With my help, he was able to get As in all his Advanced Maths Modules (OCR)
7. Two students whom I supported by reviewing their BEng and MSc dissertations both had an "A" in their thesis. One was an FE Analysis on ship structures and the other, lean manufacturing on PCBs manufacturing.
8. I was brought in to teach AutoCAD to 6 A-level students of a top Independent College in London. They gave great feedback.
I have coached students for interviews (University placement, PhD interviews) and job interviews. 2 of these students are at UCL, one is at Cambridge as a Gates Scholar and I have numerous who have gone on to clinch professional roles within top companies.
There are many other students I have supported. I am happy for you to contact these students if need be.
1. Assessing the student need by detailed questioning.
2. Drawing out a plan that adequately caters for any tests and assessments.
3. Detailed tutoring which includes breaking the concepts and tackling questions from past papers along the way and questions asked by the students.
4. Preparing a Mock Exam for them where I test their preparedness for their final exams.
5. Giving feedback to the parents and working on feedback(s).
My two primary aims are to develop, maintain and stimulate pupils` curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Mathematics and the Sciences, and for each student I tutor to achieve top class success. My minimum target is an A.
Availability: Weekends and selected week days, depending on the student`s availability.
I take the train to the student`s house- I am easily accessible. There is a separate transport expense, which varies.
Willing to travel: 50 miles
Experience: Teaching students on an ad-hoc arrangement their GSCE`s, A-levels, BTech and University teaching since 2007. I have over 500 tutoring hours. I have taught students in Cardiff, Wales, and I currently teach in and around London, Kent area which includes Surrey, Stoke, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire. Contact this Tutor