The University of York
PGCE Secondary Education Science
The University of Huddersfield
Chemistry with Industrial Experienc...
Information about Jack
- 8+ years of teaching experience: UK State and Private International Schools (Europe and Asia), Profit and Not for profit.
- Curriculums taught: KS3 British National Curriculum, GCSE/IGCSE/MYP Sciences, A-Level/IB Chemistry
I have been both a teacher and middle manager within 3 different schools. I have taught students with a range of abilities, cultural backgrounds, and barriers to learning. I can deliver tuition face-to-face if the location is suitable and also, via online platforms such as Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, FaceTime. During winter months as I travel by bicycle I would prefer online tutoring but, I am more than happy to convert to face to face when the bad weather has passed.
If you feel I can help you, or your child with catch-up, consolidation, home-schooling with the subjects outlined, and/or supervision of project-based studies such as FPQ/HPQ/Personal Project/Internal Assessments then please get in touch.
I am excited to speak with you and discuss how we can work together!
Availability: Tuesday and Thursday evening 17:00 - 20:00 (Currently, I only have online tutoring available on Tuesday at 20:00).
Sunday 09:30 - 14:30 - Fortnightly, 2-3 hours sessions (Currently, I only have online tutoring 11:30-14:30 available)
Willing to travel: 2 miles
Experience: Current - Head of Chemistry at a local independent school, West London.
- Head of Science and Teacher of MYP Science/DP Chemistry
- Lead teacher of Chemistry - Ha Noi International School, Vietnam.
- MYP Science. Lead DP Chemistry. PP Project Supervisor
- Teacher of Science/Chemistry and KS3 Coordinator - St. Georges International School, Luxembourg.
- CIE IGCSE Combined and Separate Chemistry.
- Teacher of Science and Assistant Head of Year - Queensmead School, London.
- AQA GCSE Science Double and Triple Award. AQA/OCR A-Level Chemistry.
DBS Check: YesContact this Tutor