Rebecca (Tutor in Maidstone)
Canterbury Christ Church University
Primary Education (3 years)
Information about Rebecca
I am married with a 2 year old daughter and am hugely passionate about empowering children to achieve what they are capable of and supporting them in developing positive attitudes towards learning. I also love supporting children in progressing in their character in areas such as perseverance.
Availability: I am available from 9-10am on a Saturday, 4-5pm on a Sunday or 6-7pm on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. As I am a teacher too, there can be some flexibility during the school holidays.
*I am currently on maternity leave. Please feel free to contact me from January 2020 onwards.
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: I am in my 9th year of teaching in primary education after qualifying with a BA (Hons) in Primary Education from Canterbury Christ Church. I have taught from Reception year up to year 5 but have access to necessary resources and information to be able to tutor up to Year 6.
I was Assistant Head at my current school until returning Part Time after having my daughter.
Some of the things that you can expect from me are:
- A free initial consultation, without your child present, to discuss your expectations and goals from the sessions. This is also a good oppportunity to learn a little about your child and the school that they attend.
- A 30 minute introductory session with both yourself and your child to introduce and get to know each other.
- The opportunity to incorporate homework into the sessions if needed.
- Evaluations emailed straight after every session with a breakdown of how your child is doing and ways that you can support them.
- All equipment provided and resources used frequently to illustrate abstract concepts and consolidate understanding.