Related Links: Biology Tutors, Primary Biology Tutors, KS3 Biology Tutors, GCSE Biology Tutors, Chemistry Tutors, Primary Chemistry Tutors, KS3 Chemistry Tutors, GCSE Chemistry Tutors, General Science Lessons, Primary General Science Tutors, KS3 General Science Tutors, GCSE General Science Tutors, Physics Tutors, Primary Physics Tutors, KS3 Physics Tutors, GCSE Physics Tutors
Information about Ethan
My name is Ethan. I am currently studying Medical Physiology and Therapeutics (Bsc) at the University of Nottingham. With an aspiration to do Medicine postgraduate.
I tutor Biology and Chemistry from primary to GCSE level as well as primary level maths. I also tutor general science and physics.
Why choose me?
- I will support you in your exam technique and preparation
- I will help you organise and plan your studying by creating a study timetable.
- I will teach you different ways to approach biology and chemistry concepts.
- Struggle to remember information? I will teach you memorisation techniques.
- I am also really easy to talk to and will do my best to support you.
The first 5 people to sign up will get 10% off for 10 lessons! There is 5 places left!
Willing to travel: Home Only
Experience: With an 8A*-A in GCSE, including A* in Biology and Chemistry, I am more than qualified to teach you and support you through your studies.
I have also had experience teaching children Basic Life Support and I have undertaken tutoring in an informal capacity. I am also apart of my local hospital`s volunteer training programme as well as a mentor for 1st year medical physiology students.
DBS Check: YesContact this Tutor