Thomas (Tutor in Oxford)
Engineering, Economics & Management
Information about Thomas
Confident and friendly tutor with plenty of experience (including 1 year teaching GCSE maths in a secondary school). Excellent communicator, particularly when it comes to the dreaded question "why does this matter"!
Availability: Flexible: most evenings and weekends, please get in touch.
Willing to travel: 3 miles
- PhD Biomedical Engineering, scholarship, current.
- Masters in Engineering, Economics & Management (1st class, graduated 2017).
- A2-levels: A* in Maths, Physics, Economics.
- Self-taught Further Maths AS-level.
- 1 year teaching GCSE maths in secondary school (2012-13)
- 4 previous clients in 2011 - 2013