Victoria (Tutor in Merseyside)
- MA Advanced Educational Practise (Teaching & Learning) (IN PROGRESS)
- PGCE Secondary Science
- BSc (Hons) in Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry
- 6 A-Levels including Chemistry, French and Maths.
- Advanced Extension Award in English Language and Literature.
- GCSEs in Double Science, French, Maths, English Language, English Literature, Drama, Business and Communication Systems, Information Technology and Food Technology.
Information about Victoria
I am a qualified teacher currently working at a comprehensive school in Wallasey, teaching Science to y7-11 and Chemistry at A-Level.
I am good at explaining tricky concepts, I can tailor work to the needs of the student and I have lots of fun and interesting teaching resources.
I often use exam questions to practice applying concepts and to work on exam technique, but I also bring presentations and interactive activities with me to assist with explanations, card sorts and puzzles and support crib sheets to help with independent study.
Saturdays: 9:00-12:00 and 17:00-19:00
Sundays: 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00
Willing to travel: 8 miles
Experience: I am currently teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Science and A Level Chemistry at a school in Wallasey.
I have previously taught in Ormskirk, at a private school in Liverpool as well as tutoring at weekends.
I have tutored in Science, French and English Language.
I have lots of experience of working with children in a variety of settings: I have work experience in primary schools secondary schools private tutoring and sports clubs as I am also a coach of gymnastics.
Feedback For Victoria (1)
My daughter found Victoria very helpful with Chemistry GCSE study. She explained topics in a way she easily understood and always came prepared and on time. My daughter has just received an excellent GCSE grade and is planning to continue tuition with Victoria for A level Chemistry.