I am a certified and native Italian teacher, currently based in London.
Thanks to my training, I have had the chance to study the origins of the language (Latin and ancient Greek), its nuances, the culture attached to it, and the current and various shapes it takes nowadays, including creative writing and screenwriting.
I aim for my classes to be very communicative, varied, fun and involving. Knowing that learning a language can be a tricky process, I use extremely varied materials and exercises to keep it fun and dynamic. Everything is tailored on the students, taking in consideration their needs, hobbies, difficulties, strengths, etc. in order to build together a personalized and efficient program.
Availability: At the moment, I have slots available through-out the whole day,(morning, afternoon, evening) during both the week and the weekend.
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: I have been working as a language tutor for 5 years, gaining experience in both one-to-one lessons and classes. The skills I have acquired include:Contact this Tutor
- Preparation for language tests;
- Creation of original materials and resources;
- Focus on students unique strengths and opportunities;
- Evaluate students progress and adjust instruction based on feedback;
- Support for adult students heading back to school or moving forward in their career;
- Mindfulness and awareress of class dynamics and individual needs, strengths, and difficulties.
My teaching method is interactive and communicative; I use a variety of resources and work with a culturally sensitive approach and positive reinforcement techniques.