I a fully qualified Head of Geography at private, central London boys school. Previously, I taught Geography at Merchant Taylors School. In addition, I am an official A-Level examiner employed by Edexcel exam board, a UCAS advisor and conduct practice Oxbridge interviews.
I have previous teaching experience in the private and state sectors at Dulwich College and at the Ofsted outstanding Harris Academy Crystal Palace. I am also affiliated with Wetherby Preparatory School, Tatlers Preparatory School of the Year 2012.
I am a Masters graduate of the University of London and was an undergraduate in Geography and Chinese at the University of Nottingham. I went to Withington Girls School in Manchester which has some of the best exam results in the country and often tops the national league tables. Here, I achieved full UMS marks in Geography A2 as well as high UMS in Maths, French and Physics.
I am available for:
- KS3, Common Entrance, GCSE and A-Level Tutoring in Geography
- UCAS personal statement assistance and university advice
- Oxbridge preparation and mock interviews
Availability: School holidays daytime
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: - Current Head of Geography at a at central London , private, boys school
- Experience in outstanding schools in the state and private sector
- Taught IB Geography standard and higher
- SEN trained, can provide specialised assistance to SEN students
- UCAS advisor
- Oxbridge mock interviewer
- 13+ Geography entrance examination marker
- Official Edexcel and AQA examiner
We have a total of
review(s) for Dena.
Dena is doing a great job in helping our daughter prepare for her AS level Geography exam. She is patient and knowledgeable about the subject as well as exam technique. Our daughter thoroughly enjoys her sessions with Dena.
The best teacher ever!
Dena was prompt and worked well with my son. She knew what needed to be done for revision for mock GCSE`s. I would use her again.
Dena was extremely professional all our dealings with her, she is also very personable and easy to relate to. Based on our experience, we would be very happy to recommend her.
Tutors Response :
Thanks for the feedback!