London School of Economics and Political Scie...
Econometrics & Mathematical Eco...
Related Links: Accountancy Lessons, Accounting Tutors, Adult Learner Accounting Tutors, A-Level Accounting Tutors, Degree Accounting Tutors, Banking Finance Lessons, Business Studies Lessons, Adult Learner Business Studies Tutors, A-Level Business Studies Tutors, Degree Business Studies Tutors, Economics Tutors, Adult Learner Economics Tutors, A-Level Economics Tutors, Degree Economics Tutors, Finance Lessons, Management Lessons, Maths Tutors, A-Level Maths Tutors, Degree Maths Tutors, Microsoft Excel Lessons, Personal Statements Lessons, Statistics Lessons
Information about Louis
✓; Credentials: Investment Banking, M&A and Real Estate professional. Oxford & LSE graduate ✓; Specialisation: Econometrics, Financial Modelling, Real Estate Analysis and Economics.
Supervision with regards to constructing your own business valuation and forecast models using a wide range of specialised software (excel, eviews, stata, SPSS, R and Matlab); including econometric analysis of time-series, cross-sectional and panel data.
Assist students with gaining skills, confidence and expertise in the areas of financial valuation, financial mathematics and mathematical finance:
- Financial Forecasting and Operating Models
- Business Plan Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis and Models
- Discounted Dividend Models
- Leverage Buyout Models
- Real Estate Appraisal Valuation Models
- Commercial and Residential Property Valuation
- Pricing of European/American/Exotic Derivatives and Binary Options
- Monte Carlo Simulation Analysis
- Credit, Market and Operational Risk Models
- Pricing of Credit Derivatives and CDOs
- Copula Models
Assist students with gaining skills, confidence and expertise in the areas of applied econometric modelling and analysis in relation to their studies and/or thesis:
- Cointegration and Error Correction Analysis
- Vector autoregression (VAR) Model
- Stationarity and time-series differencing
- Generalized AutoRegressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity (GARCH)
- Autoregressive Moving Average(ARMA) Models
- Logistic and Probit/Tobit Regression Models
- Ordinary Regression Analysis
- Instrumental Variables Techniques
- Principal Component Analysis
- Generalized Structural Equation Models
- Panel Data Analysis Fixed and Random Effects
- Dynamic Panel Data Models
With regards to real estate topics, assistance with preparation for the RICS qualifications with emphasis on the investment appraisal, property finance and performance measurement modules:
- RICS Valuation (Associated and Chartered)
- RICS Property Finance and Investment (Chartered)
- RICS Commercial Property (Associate and Chartered) with focus on investment appraisal, performance measurement and analysis
- Econometrics (Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Finance (Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Real Estate (Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Economics (A/AS-Level / Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Business Studies (A/AS-Level / Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
Exam preparation for Professional Qualifications:
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) - all levels
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) qualifications with focus on real estate valuation aspects
Availability: Evenings, Weekend
Willing to travel: 1 miles
Experience: Econometrics, Discounted Cash Flow Valuation, Real Estate Investment Appraisal, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis, Financial Modelling, Excel, Eviews, Stata, SPSS, SAS, R, MatlabContact this Tutor
Feedback For Louis (18)
Nice guy, recommend!
Louis` fantastic knowledge and ability to explain concepts and exercises within maths and finance without a doubt ensured that I was able to complete my Msc. Having always struggled with maths I feared not passing some of my numerical modules - but thanks to Louis I ended up almost enjoying these modules.
Thanks Louis for all your help! I secured my offer thanks largely to your help and dedication.
Louis is very proficient in finance and risk management modules. He did very well in taking me through valuation models and how to analyse company financials.
Louis has extensive experience in various subjects and are able to help in various scope! highly recommend! wouldn`t achieve the result so great without his help
Great tutor! He made sure I had a solid understanding of the material before the exam, and most importantly he made me feel confident in my ability to get the +70% I needed (which I did at the end). He always answered in detail the questions I texted and emailed him, which was very reassuring because my university teachers tend to disappear before finals.
He`s a mix of a results-oriented teacher and confidence-booster, which was exactly what I needed. His sessions are totally worth the time and money!
Louis is very knowledgeable in Stata and economics, he was able to help me greatly with my dissertation model from start to finish! He was patient and very accessible as he responded to my last minute emails promptly. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a degree-level tutor in economics, as it`s hard to come by someone who is not only an expert in the subject and highly qualified but also someone who can break it down to simpler terms like he does. Thank you Louis!
Was very helpful and knowledgable
he is an extremely educated guy.
Was a very good teacher, i met him once.
his knowledge is massive.
Louis was very helpful in assisting me with preparation for my final exams. He thoroughly understood the material and was able to convey all concepts clearly. He was also very accommodating in terms of scheduling sessions and reviewing my work.
Louis is an outstanding tutor in every way. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent in regard to both theoretical and technical matters. It was great to work with him and I would absolutely recommend him to anybody.
I work in the Acquisition Finance/Project Finance sector and was looking for a tutor who could help me run and build financial models.
Louis has been excellent by being flexible to tailor lessons according to my specific needs. The lessons to build financial models were well structured and his experience in the banking industry make him very knowledgeable and useful as a source of reference.
I would not hesitate to recommend Louis to anyone looking for an experienced tutor to help them with financial modelling.
Not only have I gained knowledge in the field of economics from Louis, but he has also helped me gain interest in what I`m studying which makes me feel much more confident.
I contacted him a few days before my exams and since then he has been so helpful and patient with me, making sure that I understand every concept before moving to the next, and still making sure that we keep on track of time.
I also appreciate how organised he was from the start which has made me feel very comfortable and happy with our study plan.
I would truly recommend Louis to anyone who needs help!
Louis has been incredibly helpful so far, he explains everything really clearly and has improved my confidence considerably for my exam.
Louis not only helped me understand finance but also the logic behind the different terminologies and formulas. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to form a better understanding of finance.
Louis is an affable tutor who makes the learning process comfortable.
He puts in a lot of effort to ensure that you understand everything, and explains everything in a coherent manner.
I would unreservedly recommend Louis as a tutor, as he has been very helpful!
Louis is a very caring tutor willing to go the extra mile to help students. Academic problems were dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Louis to anyone looking for his area of expertise.