Human Geography Research
First Class Honours (2018)
Information about William
Published academic and PhD student in Human Geography at Newcastle University. I would be perfect for students who are struggling to fully grasp the content of their studies (in History or Geography) - whether they are studying for GCSEs, A-Levels or a degree.
Not only would I be able to offer exceptional teaching on course content and related concepts, but I would also be able to assist students in improving their writing skills. I am very comfortable with academic language and would be a real asset for those looking to be so as well.
Availability: I am able to conduct lessons at any time, however, I am strictly running an online service at this time.
If you request my details from TuturHunt and end up using my services, I would be willing to answer any quick questions you might have out of our lesson time via text message!
Willing to travel: 3 miles
Experience: - Teaching Assistant on Year 7 and 8 Geography classes
- Running an A-Level study group in Geography and History
- Organising and conducting dozens of seminars on an undergraduate module relating to development and globalisation
- Conducting presentations, consulting with students and marking dozens of dissertation proposals on a postgraduate humanities module
- Running workshops and marking dozens of essays on a postgraduate quantitative methods module
- Personal Mentor for two master`s students
Feedback For William (1)
William was very professional, friendly and dedicated. My son thoroughly enjoyed every tutorial session with him to prepare him (and boost his confidence) for his A2 Geography exams. I would highly recommend him.