Tutor HuntSubjectsMaths Tutors

Ladan (Tutor in Stanmore)

Ladan
Ladan
Tutor
Stanmore, London
Home Town: Stanmore
Member Since: 20/05/2019
Last Login: 3 days ago
Response Rate: no data
Expected Response : no data

Verification Status

Tutors ID Verified
How references rated Ladan
Professionalism
Reliability
Trustworthy

PrimaryKS3GCSEA-Level
Maths--£31.25-

Information about Ladan

I will provide personalised lesson plans for my students and provide feedback to parents at the end of each session. A record of work and progress will be kept so that it is easy to check what has been achieved and what areas require further work.

I find the best way to teach is to find out what areas the student finds challenging, and tackling them from the foundation to ensure a full understanding of the concepts rather than just memorising examples. For example, if a student completes a paper with 60%, we will focus on the remaining 40% and complete a similar paper in a few weeks time to check progress and narrow down the weak areas. I am able to provide additional resources and practice questions for students to work through in their own time in order to strengthen their knowledge and increase their confidence when it comes to exams.

In addition to this, I am happy to read through and help with personal statements for university, which is something I have done many times over the past few years, which has always led to successful offers!

Availability: I am able to travel to you, or I can teach from my home.

I`m available weekday evenings and weekends.

Willing to travel: 5 miles

Experience: I achieved an A* at GCSE in mathematics as well as an A* in mathematics A Level, completing all modules in one year instead of two. I graduated from the London School of Economics in 2014 with a degree in Mathematics with Economics.I have been working in engineering for the past 5 years, including two years in Denmark where I was transferred to set up the financial processes.

I taught GCSE and A Level mathematics during my first year of university, where my student achieved an A after being predicted a C.

Contact this Tutor

Availability

 MoTuWeThFrSaSu
Morning
Afternoon
After School
Evening

Nearby Locations

StanmoreStanmore Maths Tutors