Sign Up
Tutor Hunt on twitter Tutor Hunt on facebook

Tutor HuntQuestions

Tutor Hunt Questions

I am a qualified dentist and I decided to pursue my studies in restorative postgraduate courses at Newcastle university but l need one year recent experience.l found out as a temporary registration with GDC I can do training for one year . Please give me some advice that where can I go doing my training?
(There is five years gap from my last experience)
15 months ago

Dentistry Question asked by Aida

Know the Answer?

Please enter your response to the question below. The student will get a notification as soon your response has been approved by our moderation team.

Submit Answer
Ask an Academic Question
Popular Links
© 2005-2019 Tutor Hunt - All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy | Copyright | Terms of Service
loaded in 0.020 seconds
twitter    facebook