Mandarin (primary, ks3, ks3, gcse, degree, adult-learner, a-level)
primary level: £25.00 per hour
ks3 level: £25.00 per hour
ks3 level: £25.00 per hour
gcse level: £25.00 per hour
degree level: £25.00 per hour
adult-learner level: £25.00 per hour
a-level: £25.00 per hour
[View All Mandarin Lessons]
primary level: £30.00 per hour
[View All Piano Lessons]
Lesson Details: 120min (1 time(s) per week)
Dates: 06/10/2013 - 22/12/2013
Lesson Cost: £20
Lesson Information: Business Mandarin Chinese Course level one Description Sundays Â£160 for 12 weeks 10am-12pm 06 Oct 2013 - 08 Dec 2013 groups:2-4 students This course is Business Mandarin Chinese Course level one. It aims to provide complete Mandarin beginners who want to do businese in China. It covers pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing. By the end of this course, you are expected to be able to recognise a limited number of chinese characters, read simple short texts in Chinese, daily life conversation and engage in simple business activities.
Hi, My name is Xiaolin, from China. I have been tutoring 4 years in London and I also was a music teacher in China for 3 years, so I have had more than 7 years of teaching experiences in total. I really proud of working as a teacher, I like to be a private tutor as well. Until now I have been taught mandarin for fourteen children and eight adults for private tutor, from beginner to advanced level. I love all of my students and they all like me. Therefore I have been worked in a Mandarin school as a year 2 chinese teacher more than two years. There are certain few certificates was awarded, for example, Mandarin spoken Level One, Education Theory, Education Psychology. And I have CRB check as well. If you are interested in Chinese culture and want to find a responsible and patient teacher to guide your learning, please contact with me without the least hesitation.
Availability: teaching Mandarin from beginning to highest
Experience: 1. From Sep 2014 until now: Sinclair House School as a Music and Mandarin teacher. Responsibility includes : teaching students singing chinese song, music rhythm with musical instruments and teaching speaking Mandarin as well.
2. From Dec 2012 until now: Chinese learning centre as a private tutor and Chinese teacher. Responsibility includes: teaching students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
3. From sep 2012 until July 2013: Katherine & King`s College of London as a Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: pronunciation ,conversations,grammar, reading, culture and simplified Chinese character writing. (worked in every Monday evening)
4. From Sep 2011 Until now: London Mandarin School as a year 2 Mandarin teacher, responsibilities includes: correct Pronunciation and Grammar, help student improve them speaking, listening and self-confidence.(I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
5. From Dec 2010 to July 2011: London Mandarin School as a teaching assistant, responsibilities includes: help raise educational standards in the classroom, getting things ready for lessons, to sometimes working with individual children. (I go to this school as a voluntary social worker for every Sunday)
6. From May 2010 Until now: Private Mandarin tutor, Responsibilities includes: teach students how to reading, speaking, listening, writing and singing Chinese song.
7. Beiling of Primary School in Zhuhai of China as a music teacher in 2005 year to 2008, Responsibilities includes: Music Course of instruction, Teaching students to read musical notation, singing, dancing.
Qualifications: My subject is Muisc Education at Nanchang Of University
I was named the outstanding Chinese teachers in UK Association for the Promotion of Chinese Education 2014
Has References: Yes
Will Tutor Online: Yes
This user has a total of 2 images, view them all in their Photo Gallery.