Personal Descri ption:
- A person with experiences in teaching/Tutoring at the University level and as a Trainer at the industrial scenario.
- Creative and an out-of-box thinker who is always result oriented and meet deadlines.
- Well focus on the examination. (Through carefully planning & scheduling)
- Motivating, Guiding and Mentoring
- Always interactive sessions ,rather than delivering lectures.
- Means ,ways and methods for time saving and score full marks.
- Since practice gives more confidence to the student at the exam, all theories will be followed by more examples/questions and home works.
Willing to travel: 10 miles
Experience: - Worked as a Tutor/Demonstrator at the Department of Industrial Management, University of Kelaniya,Sri Lanka where I read my BSc degree. I played a role there as a Teacher, Trainer and Facilitator.
- Industrial experiences as a Trainer.
- More than 10 years experience as a Private Maths Tutor up to GCSE level