Professional freelance musician. Extensive performance experience in: classical and contemporary, jazz, balkan and gypsy music.
Member of London's leading gypsy quintet TATCHO DROM.
Saxophone lessons available for all levels.
Special approach in teaching combining Yoga breathing techniques, relaxation and body awareness while playing.
What can you learn?
- ABRSM grades; classical and jazz
- Harmony; classical and jazz
- Improvisation: jazz and free
- Introduction to gypsy music
- Transcribing techniques
- 2-week intensive course for beginners starting from scratch
- 3-week intensive harmony course
- 3-month saxophone course for intermediate players
Email or call for any queries or to arrange a consultation lesson.
Keep making music! :)
Willing to travel: 4 miles
Experience: 6 years teaching experience in teaching children and adults approaching music from a very open-minded point of view combing Yoga techniques to enable pupils to be aware of his/her body while playing.Contact this Tutor
Deep importance is given to sound production and sound quality especially during the first months of learning.
This method has shown very good response amongst beginners and more advanced players allowing them to improve in a very short period of time.