Elzbieta (Tutor in Stamford Hill)
General Teaching Council (GTC)
Qualified Teacher Status
Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw
Visual Art Education
Information about Elzbieta
I am practising artist & graphic designer, holding qualified teacher status (QTS). I tutor all aspects of drawing, painting and design in both English and/or Polish language.
Availability: I am available form Monday to Friday mornings, afternoons and evenings as well as Saturday evenings.
Willing to travel: 10 miles
Experience: My teaching experiences include:
- Leading art workshop (age group of children 3-6)
- Leading art & design workshop with elements of history of art & design (age group of children 7-12)
- Teaching art at schools (children age 10 – 14)
- Organising art education events (meet-the-artist sessions) for student (age groups 7-11 and 12-15)
- Providing one-to-one tuition to children, adolescences and adults of various ages and stages of creative development,including SEN students, students who are taking GCSE art exam, and other art exams as well as art enthusiasts.
- Being member of a jury in The Competition of Artistic Works for Children and Young People
Currently, I am a teacher at Saturday School where I have been leading Art & Design Workshop, organising internal art competitions, occasional students artworks exhibitions and preparing students for external art competitions. I have also been tutoring privately.