My maths and science skills are excellent and I am a hard worker, diligent in my pursuit of solutions. When dealing with others I am compassionate and sensitive to their needs, often I go above and beyond the requirements of my immediate job with an awareness of the wider situation. I enjoy the challenge of teaching, and apply my excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail to help students find solutions they can understand and remember.
Our initial meeting will involve creating an individualised study plan for your son / daughter.
When tutoring I aim to:
* Fill in any gaps in your son / daughters maths or science knowledge
* Provide specific tutorials on topics they are struggling with
* Make school lessons easier to understand and more productive by studying in parallel with their current classwork
* Give advice and tips on examination techniques
* Help with revision
* Do plenty of past paper practice on the run up to the exams
Willing to travel: 10 miles
Experience: I have experience supervising children in academic and non-academic situations, and working with children has given me an appreciation for the way they interact and learn, helping me to develop my patience and skills as an educator. I have recently completed A level courses in Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics and my skills are current and relevant.Contact this Tutor