Graduated from Oxford with an MENG in Engineering, Economics and Management in 2012, Maha tutors students in various subjects. For a full list of Maha`s specialities, please see below. For comments about Maha`s teaching style and approach to tutoring, please see below for a testimonial from Maha`s student Andros who will be starting his undergraduate in EEM at Oxford University in October 2013.
Student testimonial: Maha is unique in that she teaches you how to think like an Oxford student, how to break down the complex questions asked during an interview into simple bits and then apply the theory to solve it. She genuinely cares about my success and has a brilliant knack for motivating people to work as hard as she does! Perhaps most importantly, she keeps in touch after the application process to check on me, provide useful tips and resources, so has become a great friend and mentor. Needless to say, I do not think that I could have got into Oxford without her and I strongly recommend her tutoring to anyone interested in pursuing a future at Oxford or Cambridge. Andros W - Oxford University, EEM. Class of 2013
Maha offers tutoring and support in the following fields/subjects:
GCSE, AS and A Level Support
1. Physics AS, A Level and GC:SE
2. Mathematics AS, A level and GSCE
3. Further Mathematics AS and A level
4. Additional Mathematics GSCE
5. Chemistry GSCE Level
6. Biology GCSE Level
Undergraduate programme support:
1. First Year undergraduate in Maths and Physics
2. First and Second year undergraduate support for Engineering students (EEM for Oxford)
University and College Counselling:
1. College counselling for all UK and USA universities (including IVY league and Oxbridge)
Oxbridge Admissions Support in Physics, Engineering, Maths and EEM, with focused sessions on:
1. Introductory session for an overview of admission to Oxbridge and an assessment of the tutees ability (free of charge for those who qualify for the Oxbridge package)
2. Personal Statement
3. Admissions Test including PAT preparation
4. Interview preparation sessions
Maha is currently working as a Technology Consultant at one of the Big four in London and is teaching part time.
Availability: Weekends: Fully flexible
Weekdays: After 6 30 pm
Skype sessions for students outside London and UK.
Willing to travel: 20 miles
Experience: 1. 2 years tutoring experience for students with a background in Physics and MathsContact this Tutor
2. Oxbridge Applications: 100% success rate of the Oxbridge Application Package, for students tutored in Physics, Engineering and EEM admissions at Oxford University. 3 years experience of helping students prepare for the PAT and Oxbridge interviews. Support for the student starts with advice and feedback for the personal statement, application completion, choice of college, admissions test and interviews.
3. 3 years college counselling experience for A level students with main focus on personal statements, college choices, subject choices and application process