I am a very creative person and a firm believer that children learn best through fun and memorable experiences.
I am a passionate, reliable and loyal tutor.
I absolutely love working with children, and could not imagine working in a job where I didn`t teach and support children through their early years.
Please contact me if you would like an individualised, well-tailored tutoring assessment and program for your child.
Availability: Weekdays - afternoons and nights
Willing to travel: 5 miles
Experience: Tutoring Subjects:Contact this Tutor
* Primary school and early years English/Literacy
* Primary School mathematics
* Fully Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
* Masters Degree in Speech and Language Pathology from Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia)
* Bachelor Degree in Arts - Psychology
* Experience working in childcare centres, nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools
* Experience with children with a disability and/or additional needs
* Experience with children with learning difficulties
* Currently working collaboratively with teachers and SENCos in schools across London
* I have worked with children and young adults in both the public and private sectors (private practice, registered charities, NHS, schools, etc.)
* 2 years experience working as a primary tutor for a tutoring centre in Australia (can provide references on request)